Attachments

• 260EE20F-8DD7-4021-87E3-210EEDB67488.jpeg
    260EE20F-8DD7-4021-87E3-210EEDB67488.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 57
The power of 1
The power of 2
The power of many

Nice to pick up some vintage again

This 2 special action figure set looks fantastic grant, some great pick up and the laser cannon with the hoth stormie also looks great. Some cool items you have got for your collection :cool:

Picked up this Luke Bespin recently with the belt buckle unpainted.

Attachments

• IMG_7331.jpeg
    IMG_7331.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7330.jpeg
    IMG_7330.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7329.jpeg
    IMG_7329.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7328.jpeg
    IMG_7328.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7327.jpeg
    IMG_7327.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7326.jpeg
    IMG_7326.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 18
I'm not surprised you can't keep track with everything you buy, ha ha.
Are unpainted items more collectable and valuable then? that's the second item this week you've posted about.
The Force is definitely with you :)

I'm not surprised you can't keep track with everything you buy, ha ha.
Are unpainted items more collectable and valuable then? that's the second item this week you've posted about.
The Force is definitely with you :)
lol cheers mate, not sure tbh guessing a more unique variant of figures.

Well I'm supposed to be selling and saving at the moment, but Sod's Law something I really wanted came up for the first time ever, so had to snag it! Nearly 2 years since I last added anything new to my Palitoy trilogo bubble run. Big thanks to Chris for the hook up.

IMG_5480.jpeg

Thanks guys. I think these Palitoy Jedi cards are my favourite MOCs, just so clean. No offers, no logos, glossy card stock, and clear bubbles. They still look as fresh as they did on the pegs 40 years ago, the colours really pop.

That is a beautiful MOC, no wonder you came off your saving spree - that's definitely worth spending money on (y)

It's my Birthday today, got some fantastic presents

Millennium Falcon kit model. It's the later version with that brilliant Airfix logo in the corner.
Remember asking for the MPC version back in the day, standing staring at the box art for ages in the toy shop but my folks pointing out the contents looked nothing like the bonny picture I was so excited about

Plus some more comics :)
IMG_5103.jpeg

That is a beautiful MOC, no wonder you came off your saving spree - that's definitely worth spending money on (y)

It's my Birthday today, got some fantastic presents

Millennium Falcon kit model. It's the later version with that brilliant Airfix logo in the corner.
Remember asking for the MPC version back in the day, standing staring at the box art for ages in the toy shop but my folks pointing out the contents looked nothing like the bonny picture I was so excited about

Plus some more comics :)View attachment 190563
Nice one and happy birthday

Back
Top Bottom