Latest Acquisitions

mike-skywalker

Padawan
cocofstar said:
Nice piece Mirco, congrats ;)

Happy new year Stephen.
Thanks for your kind words.
When I started collecting vintage toys 8 years ago, I only liked the Kenner boxes and cards...there was no interest in european stuff. Nowadays my whole collection has been changed into a european vintage Star Wars collection. Only a few Kenner US items are left.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't look at this thread for a few days and there are some fantastic additions!

Nurnsy,brilliant skiff, can't have been cheap.

Mike, liking the ISP-6.

Ron, Boba looks cool, I'm not a big fan of the 12" line, but he looks surprisingly good encased.

Kev, the Zuckuss looks to be almost flawless (apart from the brown bubble) 8)

Peter

Padawan
Here are a few of my latest purchases...

12 Back C3PO

vintage017-1.jpg

47 Back Snowtrooper

vintage016-1.jpg

48 Back Tusken Raider

vintage013.jpg

77 Back Jawa

vintage012.jpg

77 Back Luke Gunner

vintage018.jpg

Peter

Padawan
burnsy said:
Very nice Peter, Luke and Jawa look minty.

What's your focus with the carded figures?

Hey thanks Burnsy.. Yeah the Jawa is lovely, unfortunately its been touched up around the sticker area, but i am happy.

To be honest my focus really is to get at least one of each figure on any card i can get. I am on a budget, so i can't afford minty so touched up, yellow bubbles creases etc are all fine for me.

I have a full set of loose figures and when that was complete i said right i would love to get them all on a card. I am more than happy with any carded figure in a reasonable condition.

Joe

Grand Master
Peter said:
I am more than happy with any carded figure in a reasonable condition.

A commendable sentence considering recent times and attitudes towards less than c9 MOC - Good for you and they look awesome, nice work Pete

Peter

Padawan
aussiejames said:
"I am more than happy with any carded figure in a reasonable condition." and you still manage to get a 12 back & Luke Gunner- great work :)

Yeah i struck very lucky with those two..

Joe said:
Peter said:
I am more than happy with any carded figure in a reasonable condition.

A commendable sentence considering recent times and attitudes towards less than c9 MOC - Good for you and they look awesome, nice work Pete

Hey thanks Joe..

e30318is

Sith Lord
Peter said:
burnsy said:
Very nice Peter, Luke and Jawa look minty.

What's your focus with the carded figures?

Hey thanks Burnsy.. Yeah the Jawa is lovely, unfortunately its been touched up around the sticker area, but i am happy.

To be honest my focus really is to get at least one of each figure on any card i can get. I am on a budget, so i can't afford minty so touched up, yellow bubbles creases etc are all fine for me.

I have a full set of loose figures and when that was complete i said right i would love to get them all on a card. I am more than happy with any carded figure in a reasonable condition.

Thank you- I finally have a focus for my collection- I have been buying random MOC's recently - now i have a direction!!!
8)

Btw, Lovely lovely items mate :)
Ed

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Great thread people 8)

My latest acquisitions include:

Tri Logo - 70 back - Darth Vader - Signed by Dave Prowse (Slightly Sunfaded)
Rancor - Kenner - MISB
IG-88 - Kenner - 31 back
Lili Ledy Short Mouth Biker Scout with Dark Grey Blaster
Tri Logo Boba Fett - Awaiting Delivery
Anakin Mail Away - Awaiting Delivery

jedi_rebel

Padawan
Some great new additions, love the look of that MOC Jawa :) Can't tell its been touched up at all from photo.

Rob

Dom

Jedi Master
Just got myself a left biker scout and a mint cloud car.

On the down side just found out that I have not paid a bill I thought I did so I need to find £510 :cry:

Latest posts

Top Bottom