latest film/ dvd you have seen

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have just seen Tenebre with good old John Saxon, I was very surprised a ****ing good movie and I never guessed the killer in the movie :shock:

1.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Pomse2001 said:
I have just seen Tenebre with good old John Saxon, I was very surprised a ****ing good movie and I never guessed the killer in the movie :shock:

1.jpg

looks good

It was fantastic, it is an italian movie but they speak english in the movie :D it is a Dario Argento movie, I first learned about him a few weeks ago when I saw another one of his movies Phenomena, do you know that one ? that one was also fantastic. It is with Jennifer Connelly and good old Donald Pleasence with a girl that can control bugs :shock:

58fbc930d3cb5_276887b.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
StarWarsFan said:
Pomse2001 said:

1.jpg

looks good

It was fantastic, it is an italian movie but they speak english in the movie :D it is a Dario Argento movie, I first learned about him a few weeks ago when I saw another one of his movies Phenomena, do you know that one ? that one was also fantastic. It is with Jennifer Connelly and good old Donald Pleasence with a girl that can control bugs :shock:

58fbc930d3cb5_276887b.jpg

Nice one

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MrGudz said:
Watched The Lost Boys late Friday night. Still fantastic after all these years.

I love that movie, did you you know that there are 3 movies now and it is a trilogy, I learned that a few years ago. But I still think the first one is the best :D

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
MrGudz said:

I love that movie, did you you know that there are 3 movies now and it is a trilogy, I learned that a few years ago. But I still think the first one is the best :D

I did. Just can't bring myself to watch the two sequels. There's a making of book - which I'm under the impression is out of print - which is supposed to be excellent.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MrGudz said:
Pomse2001 said:
MrGudz said:

I did. Just can't bring myself to watch the two sequels. There's a making of book - which I'm under the impression is out of print - which is supposed to be excellent.

I did not know about the book. They are ok the 2 movies but I still think there is to many years between movie 1 and movie 2 and 3. But Corey Feldman is back in the movies :lol: They should have maid them when he still was a kid, I think :?

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
MrGudz said:
Pomse2001 said:

I did not know about the book. They are ok the 2 movies but I still think there is to many years between movie 1 and movie 2 and 3. But Corey Feldman is back in the movies :lol: They should have maid them when he still was a kid, I think :?

Appears to be a lot of tragedy connected to the film. Especially Corey Haim.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MrGudz said:
Pomse2001 said:
MrGudz said:

Appears to be a lot of tragedy connected to the film. Especially Corey Haim.

What kind of tragedy ? :? Corey Haim was fantastic, I miss him as an actor. Other great movies with him that I remember is License to Drive, Silver Bullet, Watchers, Murphy's Romance and Lucas. Lucas is one of the best movies I have seen with him.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm a big Michael Mann fan and I caught his highly underrated film Manhunter on TV the other night. I've seen it many times before but it's one of those films I cant sit and happily watch again and again. I have seen the inferior Ratner re-make and it's not a patch on this. The atmospheric soundtrack is worth watching for alone.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MrGudz said:
I'm a big Michael Mann fan and I caught his highly underrated film Manhunter on TV the other night. I've seen it many times before but it's one of those films I cant sit and happily watch again and again. I have seen the inferior Ratner re-make and it's not a patch on this. The atmospheric soundtrack is worth watching for alone.

I have Manhunter on dvd and I have seen it maybe 2 times but it is many years ago, maybe I should watch it again. I remember it as a great movie :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Watched "Eagle Eye" on Saturday night, sat in my camper in Northumberland, the weather was **** so stuck a DVD on.

Thought it was a decent film, edge of the seat stuff and worth a view.

Also stuck "The Assignment" on but fell asleep part way through 🤣🤣

2stripes

Jedi Master
Watched Tenet at the cinema the other day. Pretty good, but for a Christopher Nolan film, maybe I'd come to expect a but more.

Losing my wedding ring half way through the film didn't help, couldn't find it until the end, was worried I'd really lost it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom