My other obsession(s)

dannyc09

Youngling
Aside from being a long time Star Wars toy fan I've always had a thing for films in general. As I've got older those toys have got bigger!

Here's a few I'm working on:

th_IMG_0611.jpg

photo4.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

P1030072.jpg

P1020209.jpg

P1010205.jpg

This is my R2 I'm working on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmeiacrJUss&feature=plcp

And here is my little pride and joy:
photo-1.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
You must be on a good wage then as I would dread the petrol bill, but would bloody love the car, a mustang is the one & only ford I would consider owning, bet she turns some heads, you weren't in Pwllheli a few weeks ago were you??, as I saw one with the exact same paint job there, if so please do excuse the drool patches on the bonnet :lol:

The pulse rifles are indeed great & I love the Alien scull, I presume its the resin one that you have done some alterations on? as I have the standard resin type & always thought it could do with a little work on the lower jaw & the teeth, nice job.

dannyc09

Youngling
Frunkstar said:
You must be on a good wage then as I would dread the petrol bill, but would bloody love the car, a mustang is the one & only ford I would consider owning, bet she turns some heads, you weren't in Pwllheli a few weeks ago were you??, as I saw one with the exact same paint job there, if so please do excuse the drool patches on the bonnet :lol:

The pulse rifles are indeed great & I love the Alien scull, I presume its the resin one that you have done some alterations on? as I have the standard resin type & always thought it could do with a little work on the lower jaw & the teeth, nice job.

I wish I was on a good wage! I'm a primary school teacher, although many moons ago had a decent paid job and the mustang was my one little extravagance! Fortunately I don't drive it on a daily basis so the petrol costs aren't as bad as they could be.

The alien skull I recently sold, but it was one I got from the Prop Store of London and was a fibreglass cast from the original moulds. I'm now down to 1 pulse rifle and the Endo has lost it's legs due to moving house and needing to free up money!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
jackabina said:
Frank, never rule out the Ford Ka.
Its lighter and easier to park than the Mustang :|

Lol, I had one of these for a few years. I was surprisingly impressed with it. So much so when I got rid of it I missed it, so I went and bought one for my missus. :D :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
ford ka was my 1st car and think it took less than £30 to fill the tank which lasted yonks!

The good ol' day's, when you could get away with putting in a fiver's at the petrol station...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom