New Collectables Magazine Out Soon! "What is it worth?" (Trilogos!!)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Just a cheeky bump for anyone that missed this and wants a copy! The magazine is well worth the money and it's delivered to your door! :)

Thanks again for all the posts/messages and interest, glad you all enjoyed it guys - thanks for ordering one and hopefully "What is it worth?" will continue to impress in future issues! :)

Hi Joe,

I can't see Kevins contact info as the link doesn't want to play for me here. I'm trying to get hold of a copy but the shipping to the US is quite high if I buy it through ebay so wondered if dealing with him directly would be a better option, do you have his contact details?

Cheers,

Ian

Joe

Grand Master
Carl - thanks for sorting Ian out with the details, I wasn't at home today! Ian, I'm not sure if Kevin can do anything about the postage costs but hopefully it's not too cost prohibitive to have a copy sent over, let me know what he says :)

Andy - Thanks so much for always supporting my Trilogo projects!

James - Awesome news! Let me know if you enjoyed it, hope it proves somewhat useful for future buys too!

:)

Palifan

Sith Lord
All sorted out now Jo and a big thanks to Carl (as well as you for keeping an eye on this thread). It was definitely cheaper than going through eBay so looking forward to receiving it and have a good read. Also looking forward to the Tri Logo book Jo when it's all finished. Shame that the Bootleg book form Joseph Yglesias didn't come off this time around through Kickstarter but hopefully he'll have some luck the second time. Always good to have another book about vintage Star Wars to look forward to.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom