Newbie looking for advice on my collection

dannyc09

Youngling
Hey everybody,

My name is Dan and I'm a 28 year old long time fan. I was born when ROTJ was released and grew up around my cousin's Star Wars figures. I fell in love with the film from an early age and it has played a huge part in my life and hobbies ever since. From a young age I collected the vintage figures and toys, as I got older the toys got bigger. I now make props and have a full size Boba Fett, a range of helmets and am now working on an RC R2-D2.

I am now thinking about parting ways with my old toys as I am now looking to propose to my girlfriend and would like to put the money towards a ring. It will be sad to see them go but I have had my enjoyment and would like to see someone else get the enjoyment I've had.

I've posted a link to photos of my stuff if you would like to take a look. Everything is complete with accessories except for the Ewok village and 12" Boba Fett. Some items are boxed/carded but most figures are loose.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/mandalore697/Star%20Wars%20Toys/

Ideally I don't want to part stuff out so would like to sell in groups as I don't think anyone will want to take it all.

Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

dannyc09

Youngling
Yeah I think you are right, the retooled village was one of the last things I bought after seeing it at a bootsale! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom