Old rumours

BabyAckbar

Padawan
I've tried googling this but I get nothing Star Wars related.

back in that dark period when Lucasfilm shelved TCW and it was announced that there was to be a new show, I read a rumour that it would be centred on Leia, who along with Threepio and a couple of new characters, as goes on the run from New Republic authorities when she is framed for a terrorist attack on Coruscant.

She goes in search of a mysterious vigilante called "the Shade" who, with an Astro mech companion, wonders the galaxy fighting injustice. Obviously Luke but when try to hide it?

The series was called either STAR WARS RESTORATION or maybe RECONSTRUCTION.

Maybe it wasn't even a rumour but just some fan throwing out ideas.

Does anyone remember this?

sith-smith

Grand Master
That is something i have never heard of. You would have thought if it was an actual idea, there would be something on it somewhere on google.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've tried googling this but I get nothing Star Wars related.

back in that dark period when Lucasfilm shelved TCW and it was announced that there was to be a new show, I read a rumour that it would be centred on Leia, who along with Threepio and a couple of new characters, as goes on the run from New Republic authorities when she is framed for a terrorist attack on Coruscant.

She goes in search of a mysterious vigilante called "the Shade" who, with an Astro mech companion, wonders the galaxy fighting injustice. Obviously Luke but when try to hide it?

The series was called either STAR WARS RESTORATION or maybe RECONSTRUCTION.

Maybe it wasn't even a rumour but just some fan throwing out ideas.

Does anyone remember this?
The only series I've ever heard of that George was working on was called Star Wars Underworld. Not heard of the one you mentioned but here's some test footage from underworld (apparently).

Ian

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
The Leia being framed plot is reminiscent of a storyline from one of the EU books from the 90's… can't remember off the top of my head which one, but I read it in the last few years 🤔

BabyAckbar

Padawan
The only series I've ever heard of that George was working on was called Star Wars Underworld. Not heard of the one you mentioned but here's some test footage from underworld (apparently).

Ian

It was rumour from the Disney era after TCW was canned.

BabyAckbar

Padawan
The Leia being framed plot is reminiscent of a storyline from one of the EU books from the 90's… can't remember off the top of my head which one, but I read it in the last few years 🤔
I read everything back then up to the new Jedi Order. Don't remember such a story - but the rumour I'm asking about was definitely an animated series - and it was before information about REBELS was announced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom