palitoy updates for http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy

Palifan

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Have amended the page to include the mirror and grappling hook in the blurb.

cheers Jason

Nice one Jason, now we'll have to see if anyone out there has a Palitoy Leia to see if any sort of hair instructions were ever packed in with her in the UK.

Your site is forever growing and I often look in on it to reference things I need info on.

Truly great work Jason :D

Ian

dianoga77

Padawan
The palitoy leia 12 " doll comes with bagged ( taped ) comb and brush ( like kenner ) plus kenner booklet on how to style hair.

The luke palitoy 12" doll comes with bagged ( taped ) light saber plus grappling hook , and loose instruction on how to remove boots with the aid of talk powder.

Palifan

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Have amended the page to include the mirror and grappling hook in the blurb.

cheers Jason

Sorry Jason my bad but it's actually a comb and brush and not a mirror like you originally stated :oops:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Palitoy-Princess-Leia-12-large-Doll-Action-Figure-Boxed-11-5-/161239185277?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item258a9ab77d&nma=true&si=pCTWDF10egFpIOQPvyowAywqb2A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It's the sticker on the back of the brush that made me think it was a shinny mirror for some reason (pretty obvious it's not now I've found a picture) -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-12-Princess-Leia-Large-Doll-Figure-Hair-Brush-Comb-Spare-Part-/161102986820?nma=true&si=pCTWDF10egFpIOQPvyowAywqb2A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

No sign of the paperwork with the Palitoy one either so it may well have not came with it.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
dianoga77 said:
The palitoy leia 12 " doll comes with bagged ( taped ) comb and brush ( like kenner ) plus kenner booklet on how to style hair.

The luke palitoy 12" doll comes with bagged ( taped ) light saber plus grappling hook , and loose instruction on how to remove boots with the aid of talk powder.

Cheers for clearing that up, just noticed I got the mirror wrong (mental note to self, 'do your research before typing Ian'!) :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Thanks for the info and kind words about the guide.

Have changed the mirror to a brush, mentioned the pictured luke instruction sheet and added pictures of the Kenner hair styling booklet.

cheers Jason

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
The grapple hook is the same as the kenner version (of which the mold originated in the Kenner Steve Scout line), the palitoy Luke contents are correct as are the Leia contents. The Palitoy Leia came with a Kenner hairstyle booklet - the only foreign affiliate that had an alternate hairstyle booklet was Clipper with Mecanno seemingly having none based on the ones I have seen and owned.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Lee Bullock said:
The grapple hook is the same as the kenner version (of which the mold originated in the Kenner Steve Scout line), the palitoy Luke contents are correct as are the Leia contents. The Palitoy Leia came with a Kenner hairstyle booklet - the only foreign affiliate that had an alternate hairstyle booklet was Clipper with Mecanno seemingly having none based on the ones I have seen and owned.

I never knew the hook came from somewhere else but it figures with the way most toy companies work. Good to hear your solid confirmation on it all Lee as well is some info on the other country versions out there (learn a little more each day).

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nice additions to your site Jason and the light saber really does look a little underwhelmed in that last picture :lol:

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Another fantastic addition Jason to your site. Really nicely written and informative, anything else on your list to add to the site or are you now close to just updating sections as more information comes to light?

Ian

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Another fantastic addition Jason to your site. Really nicely written and informative, anything else on your list to add to the site or are you now close to just updating sections as more information comes to light?

Ian

i think I have another 25 pages to go...

:)

Jason

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Just looked at your site for the first time

Outstanding work, a lot of research gone into that

Have it book marked, perfect guide for collectors pal, well done

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Next up are my own personal childhood Land Speeder and the Imperial Troop Transporter:-

http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/swvehicles.htm

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom