Paypal emails

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I no longer get paypal notification emails when I pay by gift, give or receive a refund. I only get them when I make a goods payment. The really useful paypal help page on email notifications says "this page is no longer available" :roll:

Anybody else getting this, or know how to turn notifications back on?

itfciain

Grand Master
They are still working for me - sometimes there can be a bit of a lag on P/P emails so maybe that is the case ?

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I've seen this too Edd. Made a deal a week ago with two members on this board. Just got an email notification this morning saying I had to accept one of the payments (I think because they were sent in GBP so I had to convert it or create a GBP balance). I went to do so, and saw the other had the same status, and I hadn't received any notification of that one at all. :roll:

Same with Facebook. I'm not getting many private message notification messages any more, especially bad when it's from people not on my friends list, as my FB message icon doesn't change either. I have to manually go into messages to see if anyone has messaged me. Happened a few weeks ago, someone messaged me about my modern stuff for sale months prior and I never had any clue.

Two massively used sites with crappy notifications.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom