Places other than eBay to buy and sell figures

Just received a small bundle figures from an eBay purchase today, I only wanted 3 of the 12 figures and was going to resell the others. The description said all figures were in excellent condition…of course when I received them none were what I'd even describe as good condition, let alone excellent. 3 of them can't even stand their legs are so loose. I'm fed up with it now. I'm sure many of you have had similar issues so I was wondering if any of you had any good places you either source or sell your figures, whether it's online or in shops, toy fairs etc.
Thanks in advance

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Well other than this great forum a lot of Vintage selling goes on on Facebook groups these days. eBay can still be a good place to deal but check feedback and look for good photos, ask for more photos and ask questions

lejackal

Grand Master
As above, here, Facebook, auction houses, bricks and mortar shops, local ads etc

the beautiful thing with eBay is if the seller is an arsehole and sends boxed dog **** you can send it back, at their expense, and get a full refund.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom