SWFUK Tatooine Pro League (23/24 Fantasy Football)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So after week 1 I have exactly the same amount of points as my 6 year old son, who has never watched a football match 🤦‍♂️

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.12.33.png Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.12.50.png

I give up! :LOL:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Apparently if a player transfers (Raya) and leaves you with too many players from one team, you don't get a free transfer to fix that! It also means the only transfer I can make this week without penalty is an Arsenal player :rolleyes:

lejackal

Grand Master
Apparently if a player transfers (Raya) and leaves you with too many players from one team, you don't get a free transfer to fix that! It also means the only transfer I can make this week without penalty is an Arsenal player :rolleyes:
Should be like me, don't have players from the wrong end of Seven Sisters Road 😉

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I didn't have a great first few weeks, but used my wildcard early and have been doing much better since. A few players that had great starts have been utter **** in recent weeks (looking at you Mbuembo!) It's very early days though, got to stick at it

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Absolute shocker this week, if it wasn't for Romero's red card I would have had more points on the bench than the pitch!

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 19.38.17.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
My hidden talent seems to be selecting strikers and midfielders from teams that win games by 5, 6, 7 goals, without registering a single goal or even assist. The odds seem slim. Bloody Odegaard!

Latest posts

Top Bottom