Projects and restorations (vintage)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thought id start a little thread on the often laborious task of completing a child hood toy or something in your collection, this could be a figure or a vehicle as well as packaging/boxes. A lot of us do collect with a budget, or enjoy (like myself) hunting for parts to rebuild the unloved or something that has a lot of potential to display very well but is in otherwise a sorry state.

Maybe post up some progress of current projects or things you have managed to complete and added to your collection, hopefully it would inspire others to share their work and collections and encourage everyone in the long run.

This is a fairly recent acquisition, obviously a childhood toy and looked after to some extent but damaged and worn with time. The battle damage stickers had turned the originals underneath into a horrid sticky mess and are almost completely pealed off and the box is battered.

Whats the plan? Fix it, preserve it and enjoy it for what it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0526.JPG
    IMG_0526.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 350

grinchy

Sith Lord
great idea for a thread mate, I don't have anything to offer but i'm sure you will have some interest, love the x wing, good luck cleaning her up, glad you have the box with insert to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom