Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
skywalker said:
tigerham said:
Hi Todd and hope you are well my friend. ~:D Give me a minute to go through the thread and pick a few out. This wasn't my main point. My point was that no one is perfect and we have all made mistakes and that IF this comes out to be proved true then to not judge and understand.

No offence mate but if it comes out to be true I doubt anyone will want to try and understand why he has done it,,... It's obvious.

No-one is perfect and yes we've all made mistakes, but this is FRAUD and if it is true and evidence can be backed up to this effect then he should have the book thrown at him.

escapist

Jedi Knight
skywalker said:
I would love to know how many he has sold and how much money he has made over the last Twenty years,,, best £10k investment he ever made...

Well, I summed all values featured on his ebay feedback. This is between 2007 and 2013.

Just under £26k.

I don't feel bad mentioning this figure as its publicly available on his ebay page.

But then we factor in he's been selling these for maybe 11 years before then on ebay (he joined in 98). And he sold at shows and on his website.

**** loads then.

x-pack

Grand Master
These are a few I took at Fordingbridge. The others on the previous page are better.

Grant got me to take these. The first one is obviously a loose bubble from one of these cards. The others two are dodgy melted seals.

FFIV-040edit.jpg

FFIV-043edit.jpg

FFIV-039edit.jpg

FFIV-044edit.jpg

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
escapist said:
skywalker said:
I would love to know how many he has sold and how much money he has made over the last Twenty years,,, best £10k investment he ever made...

Well, I summed all values featured on his ebay feedback. This is between 2007 and 2013.

Just under £26k.

I don't feel bad mentioning this figure as its publicly available on his ebay page.

But then we factor in he's been selling these for maybe 11 years before then on ebay (he joined in 98). And he sold at shows and on his website.

**** loads then.

People have been jailed for Benefit fraud for less than this

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
I think this thread actually is civil. There are many collectors on this thread who despise each other, but have all held back for the sake of this issue. They have not attacked each other, Joiner or Toni. Merely discussed and observed.

Yeah- and that has been the one great thing about this.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
These are a few I took at Fordingbridge. The others on the previous page are better.

Grant got me to take these. The first one is obviously a loose bubble from one of these cards. The others two are dodgy melted seals.

FFIV-040edit.jpg

FFIV-043edit.jpg

FFIV-039edit.jpg

FFIV-044edit.jpg

Barry, thanks for the photo's

Were these the ones JJ brought along ? and were they all Double Stem MOC's with the dodgy seals?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
tiefighterboy said:
I think this thread actually is civil. There are many collectors on this thread who despise each other, but have all held back for the sake of this issue. They have not attacked each other, Joiner or Toni. Merely discussed and observed.

Yes...it brought us together for sure. :D

Everybody checked their ego's and issues at the door.

itfciain

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Maulster79 said:
tiefighterboy said:

Yes...it brought us together for sure. :D

Everybody checked their ego's and issues at the door.

Very true - and this thread would not have lasted on RS either.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lee gray said:
i never knew there were people who hated each other posting here, thought it was one big happy family

Where have you been for the last ten years Lee? **** the last 20 for that matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many personalities showed for this party. :wink:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
A Rhetorical question for all members. Do you all have a clean conscience and have never done anything wrong in your Life so far? No matter how big or small the mistake it is all the same principal.

I, personally, choose to understand why rather than judge. Maybe I am lucky in the sense I have learnt by my mistakes along the way and I understand that some have not but it is never too late to change and I also understand that to come clean about something you need others to understand and not judge or else it makes it so much more difficult to come out.

I do not know the truth in this matter and their are two people who do and it is up to them to come clean for the sake of themselves and others in this hobby. This does not have to go further than this hobby and can be solved within as long as everyone sticks together and helps. Throwing abuse and immature remarks is one way to throw fuel to the fire so do you think this is right?

It's not about who is right or wrong it is about what is right. It does not matter for reputations as these mean nothing as one does not know another fully by a reputation.

Like I mentioned before, I do not know the truth but going by what I have been reading over the last few days their have been remarks which are certainly not needed in this extremely fragile situation.

I sincerely hope this gets resolved soon for the sake of everyone.

Sincerely

Ham

So protect the perpetrator and screw the victims then?

Your idea of justice is the wrong way round.

The lack of true anger in this thread has been amazing to me, I've seen much more when sellers don't send out a couple of items for a fraction of the values Toni is defrauding people of. Check some of the more lively watch out threads.

And out of interest, how does keeping things in the community get me my money back, along with everyone else's?

People aren't going to let this one go away if it's proved beyond doubt what's been going on, and nor should they.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Mmmm, not sure what to make of those posted they look nothing like what I've seen come via Toni before.
Let's see if grants contact confirms they came from Toytoni before we jump to conclusions.

Not looking good tho chaps, Toni is not exactly acting like someone who is innocent. If it was me I would be all over this thread fighting my corner.

lee gray

Sith Lord
The thing that annoys me the most out of this whole situation is that, the ROTJ carded light blue Fett was one of my fav carded figures and as soon as I would have had some spare cash would have contemplated getting yet another one, but now I will never be able to because no matter what the outcome is, there will always be doubt.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
tiefighterboy said:

Agreed.

I dont like the fact that anyone has/will lose out from this.As i said,i have friends who are gutted,and this could be the final straw for some.Whether or not i dont get on with someone,i dont like seeing anyone ripped off and stung.This will be hard to bare for many,and i can only sympathise.

One thing is for sure,this has changed Palitoy collecting forever and broke a lot of hearts in the process.

Lee

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lee gray said:
The thing that annoys me the most out of this whole situation is that, the ROTJ carded light blue Fett was one of my fav carded figures and as soon as I would have had some spare cash would have contemplated getting yet another one, but now I will never be able to because no matter what the outcome is, there will always be doubt.

but you can get it on the cheap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom