Scammers on Ebay Info

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
new scammer:

boltonwanderer07 (here's the link to a thread all about him after a couple of us had some dealings with the twat!: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6869)

The arse still hasn't replied to my lovely message that I sent him. Just shows that he is a complete wanker. Has to make you wonder how many other ebay id's he has or even had!

tigerham

Sith Lord
He's up n running again...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290455577442&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
he's selling some more now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-figures-inc-AFA-/290461609145?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN

I wonder what his reserve is?!

e30318is

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
e30318is said:
This guy is a complete ****. He claims his Grandad bought a load of star wars from mexico........ He has a Red Cape Bib to sell, but claims he knows nothing of our great hobby. He has sold the following:
A fake blue snag ( Sold as a custom...fair enough)
A fake blue snag with a library photo ( proper **** bag)
A red Squid
A red Bib
He is using ignorance as a shield- claiming he knows nothing yet is selling the most sought after figures. I hate people like this. I have nothing against custom figures, but when there sold as real....thats not cool.
The guys name is:
scottw4314
Beware folks!

Hey e30318is

Just seen that guy again selling a 'Vinyl Cape Jawa' who apparently doesn't know what the thing is but a friend told him to sell it as coould make some cash. Hmmm so why put it up as a Vinyl Jawa then if he dont know ****???

Just messaged him asking why he put it as that and not just as Jawa if he claims not to know anything about it, lol!! Watch this space :p

Nice spot Ham, this guy is a massive twat- Just out to rip people off! I wonder what gems he will find in his attic or his mates wardrobe next- dt Vader? First Shots? A sample of George Lucas's Piss? :roll:
Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
He sounds like ebayer boltonwanderers07 to me :?

He rings a bell- I think I was looking at one of his auctions, the vague description put me off though, I cant remember what he was selling, but it was too good to be true.

Heres the latest bastard that scammed me-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....27465&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

There was silver paint all over the back of the figure! So annoyed. It really does show the best place to buy from is here, buy once, buy right.........

Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
And another **** Ebay experience:
Won a carded Chewbacca, been looking for one for ages. It came in a star case and a plastic mail bag thing. The card suffered heavy creasing..... A warning to avoid this person:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/marilynjane25/

marilynjane25

I normally ask the seller to post in a box if they appear to be in the dark- this person had quite detailed listings and you would think common sense would prevail. Balls.
Once again- the only place to buy is here or RS

PGowdy

Grand Master
Unfortunately common sense is something quite rare with many if not most sellers on ebay.
Hope you get your money back (and don't forget to take time to compose the most negative feedback possible) :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, idiots seem to be attracted to Ebay.
I assume you got your money back?

Rule of thumb..........ASSUME THE SELLER ON EBAY IS A RETARD (most of the time you'll be right)!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Yup did it to someone on TIG and to a Scouty! :evil:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/watch-out-section-f7/beware-ebay-id-marilynjane25-t1640.htm

Known for being a complete and utter **** face!

marilynjane does too much cocaine!

e30318is

Sith Lord
Still trying to get my money back, long slog though. Heres the emails traded:

Dear marilynjane25,

Hi, as you know my figure came only packed in a plastic bag and a star case. Unsuprisingly it got trashed in the post. The star case only gives so much protection. I want a full refund and you can have the remains of your figure back. If you want it returned you'll have to pay postage of £5. Like I did. (Even though it cost you half that) For a fiver it should have been sent in a cardboard box.
When the funds clear in my bank il send your figure.
Edward

Dear e3o318is,

Prove it send me detailed images.

- marilynjane25

Dear e3o318is,

I don't think so if you can prove the figure is trashed then you may be entitled to a refund, then i think you will find you have to return the item to me before a refund is issued.

- marilynjane25

Dear marilynjane25,

I am amazed. You are wording this as if its my fault. Im not the
pillock who sent 40 quids worth of vintage star wars in a plastic
bag. I find your reply offensive to imply that I am in the wrong. I
have tried to politely raise a legitimate claim for a refund and you
have basically refused this. I think i will put the claim in paypals
hands unless you decide to settle this. I am willing to provide
images of the heavily creased cardback.

- e3o318is

- e3o318is
I find you offensive calling me a pillok. SO PROVIDE DETAILED IMAGES, SHOWING THE WHOLE OF THE FIGURE FRONT AND BACK NOT PARTS OF IT LIKE THE OTHER SCAMMERS ON HERE TRYING TO SAVE A COUPLE POUNDS.

Sorry if I offended you. I WILL PROVIDE IMAGES JUST LIKE THE OTHER VICTIMS, SORRY, I MEAN "SCAMMERS". I NEED AN EMAIL TO SEND THEM TO. ALSO IM SORRT FOR THE CAPITOLS- I HAVE BEEN LEANING ON THE SHIFT KEY. I will send the pictures tomorrow evening as I dont have my camera. The only way I will be sending the goods back to you before the funds clear in my bank is if I open a paypal claim. I dont trust you to send the money once you have the figure.
In future just package your items properly. Then you wouldnt have claims like this to deal with.
Edward

I think they have failed to realise it could possibly be their fault- they think all SW collectors are scammers. :roll:
The bastard

e30318is

Sith Lord
Dont worry, I will mate! This one has really got to me. When I get my money back (IF I get my money back) I think il send him some very offensive messages! Childish but fun :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
e30318is said:
Dont worry, I will mate! This one has really got to me. When I get my money back (IF I get my money back) I think il send him some very offensive messages! Childish but fun :lol:
You have the address....it's been done before..but send her a box (Jiffy bag) full of dog ****

PGowdy

Grand Master
You're doing ok here. Send the pics of the damaged object (and the "bag" it came in_ and give her one week to refund the money. Assure here the thing will be sent once refund is issued. Remind her it's worthless now anyway. If there is no refund you contact paypal and file a formal claim.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom