SWFUK Fantasy Football 21/22

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Oh no not this again, I'm appalling at this! Will give it another go. lol

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can't face FFL again. Those chips killed it for me.

I don't have the time anyway. Good luck to those who take it up!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Well thanks a lot to the automatic team selector for picking four players who were unavailable this weekend :rolleyes: I checked on Thursday evening and none had warnings against them!

lejackal

Grand Master
Well thanks a lot to the automatic team selector for picking four players who were unavailable this weekend :rolleyes: I checked on Thursday evening and none had warnings against them!
Don’t worry, I’ll be right down with you if I persist with having Arsenal players in the squad

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So which genius decided to change the cut off time this week? Surely having a fixed cut off time every week is fairly crucial to Fantasy Football :ROFLMAO: so all the changes I made this morning are for the games in 2 weeks apparently :mad:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta love a Friday night game @edd_jedi
Oh great, I'll have to replace my weekly calendar reminder to update my team with a weekly reminder to check what day to update my team :ROFLMAO:
Proper stitch up that is, I thought I had transferred Smith Rowe in for today's game against Watford, in fact I've done it for the game against Liverpool, so that was a waste of 4 points and a transfer I'll have to revert :mad:

Latest posts

Top Bottom