TIG......making money out of pictures from fellow members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
darthberizing said:
Says the guys who needs all the attention. Ironic

If the app were free would you even care? I'll make the app 100% free right now as is. Show me what a big man you are. Since you don't need it to be "All about Wolff"

Say the word, 100% free

One issue I have: You are advertising TIG with it! And well...I dont like that site anymore...for several issues!!! Maybe you could do a 100% free app that is neutral??

darthberizing

Padawan
You've just proven you're a vindictive jerk. It's was all about the money. I'm "making money off others people's work". So I'm now saying I'll give it away. So now you change the subject.

Can I give the app away? If you say no, you're spiting collectors

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
darthberizing said:
You've just proven you're a vindictive jerk. It's was all about the money. I'm "making money off others people's work". So I'm now saying I'll give it away. So now you change the subject.

Can I give the app away? If you say no, you're spiting collectors

you are making money out of it anyway John!! You gain more members and advertisment for TIG! I cant do that sorry! I totally cannot stand behinf TIG anymore...since half a year!!

No matter how: John knows how to fill his pockets!!! Just give this app to someone I trust!...Then he can relase for free...without your name all over it....without TIG all over it!!

I said it once...I will do it again: **** TIG!

darthberizing

Padawan
Wolff

At least I didn't fill my pockets by painting figures and selling them to my friends. BTW your website has a donation button, hypocrite.

You're just a spiteful child. I could give this app to people to help the community. I put a lot of time, sweat and energy into it. But I did it with good intentions.

You'd rather be spiteful. Big man your are

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
So there I was at the beach...and.....

572183745_9b514737d7.jpg

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Now...to sum it up and back on topic. While this needed to be brought out in the open and discussed....I feel it has been beaten to death.

It all comes from another forum.....and while I am just as guilty (if not beyond) talking about RS(Which I have stopped after seeing the amount of morons on FB)...I find that this is bringing down our great forum.

Just as much as RS is unique and ran differently...so is TIG. Neither of these are ran like this forum.

This forum actually contains new members..who this may scare away. It also contains members who are only members of SWFUk and do not really care to hear about it

It also contains several Members who used to be part of TIG, RS or both and chose to come here because of our atmosphere and sometimes also due to bad experiences in the aforementioned forums

So even though I am not a MOD (If I was..this ****er would be locked down)...please take the petty name calling...arguments..past history...excuses..ownership rights and other claims elsewhere..or at least PM.

I think this belongs and needs to stay on TIG.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
I think you should be a MOD Todd - maybe I can start a Poll :lol:

I can only take so much...I am getting more tolerant of things...but I think we hit on the points here...so for more...maybe best to go visit TIG. The discussion continues there....or keep it up here and I will post hundreds of pictures of very sexy women.

Paul Armory

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
itfciain said:

I can only take so much...I am getting more tolerant of things...but I think we hit on the points here...so for more...maybe best to go visit TIG. The discussion continues there....or keep it up here and I will post hundreds of pictures of very sexy women.

Ummm I think I'll vote for the women! so bring it on but don't ever ever post that beast again. Of course that's what I'll call it...her, but for those that like that maybe Todd will pm you some more of those pics :cry: :wink:

darthberizing

Padawan
wbobafett said:
DarthBerizing said:
For the love of mike.....................

Okay, first off all of the pics are on TIG. Every photo is cropped tight so I could build the app in a format that worked. That's it, no dark super secret back door shenanigans. As for this huge profit making machine, dream on. Forget that the app took 200hrs to build (so no "true" cost), I won't even make enough money to cover the expenses for TIG for a year subscription. I'm not taking this money and rolling around in cash.

It's an App, that uses pics from my site, that are condensed.

Wolff - I'll make it easy. If you want to submit pics with your watermark right across the weapons i'll put those up in place. Just match the overall sizing. I have no issue with it at all. I'd rather distance myself from you because plenty of people remember you painted rare figures to rip off fellow collectors, but if it means that much to you I really don't care. I've never removed your watermark from the sites photos have I ? No, because I gave credit where it was due.

jeez............................

DarthBerizing said:
As I said on TIG , these aren't the same thing at all.

Philip decided that any pics are his. Wolff knowingly donated the photo to TIG. There was no ambiguity that he was giving the picture to TIG. It's now TIG property. Any photo that is posted in forum is the users and he/she can pull them down at any point.

In short, Wolff gave the photo. And again (as it bears repeating) every photo was cropped down to size to fit into the small format.

Everyone, stop looking for a conspiracy, there isn't one

Again:

jjiy1a2lb.jpg

Cut off parts (please note the shadows ;) ):

jjiy1a2lc.jpg

Originals:

jjiy1a2la.jpg

Yupp...have to agree...these wre just cropped for the app format.....of course NOT to cut away watermarks.....no....how could I ever think of that??? DOOOOOhhhhhhh

Here is the photo of the Pilot Blaster , removing the clean up.

Because of the cropping , your watermark is either gone, cut vertically or cut horizontal. It made the photo look terrible and inconsistent. So , while you're jumping from me charging, to using your pics, to just wanting watermarks, my message has been very consistent. The cropping had a purpose, you're credited on the site and your original pics have the watermarks.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Dear oh dear, you lot really like airing your dirty laundry in public don't you? What a load of bollocks. Couldn't you do this via PM? The sad thing is all this sharing of information and photos, guides etc is supposed to be done for the good of others, in the spirit of collecting and for the love of Star Wars. I admire those who put in hours and hours for the benefit of other collectors. Everyones always banging on about "this great forum". All I've seen lately is a load of egomaniacs arguing like a bunch of little girls. It makes me not want to bother anymore. I'm off to play with my daughter and the tub of beaters I gave her at Christmas. Enjoy your Saturday! Ta ta :|

tundra9

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
itfciain said:

Todd is getting old...

benny100

Sith Lord
Jesus! There's 4 pages of my life I won't get back.
Should have all been done by pm, and all seems a rather trivial issue anyway with two people who clearly don't get along.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Not entirely sure why it's posted on this forum anyway, locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom