Ultimate Star Wars Collection - 128 figures, 9 vehicles, microworlds, etc.

villain_fan

Youngling
Ultimate Star Wars Collection - £470.50

Below is a list of everything contained within the collection, as well as a breakdown on how much I'm charging per item.

• C3P0 Bag - £5
• 128 Figures (see below for info about the figures) – £200
• Attack of the Clones Geonosis Battle Arena - £15
• Vintage Large Star Wars Millenium Falcon from 1977 - £35
• Star Wars 3.75" Figure Vehicle - Bobba & Jango Fetts Slave 1 – £25
• Vintage Palitoy Kenner STAR WARS X-Wing Fighter Vehicle - £20
• Death Star Escape playset (includes box) - £15
• Three visual dictionaries - £7.50
• Small Return of the Jedi Boxtree book - £5
• Darth Maul Electronic Binoculars With Listening Device - £20
• Star Wars Episode 1 JAR JAR BINKS Pez Hander Set NISB - £5
• Vintage Star Wars Yoda Head Micro Machine Toy Playset Dagobah 1994 - £5
• Vintage Star Wars C3P0 Head Micro Machine Toy Playset Mos Eisley 1994 - £5
• 17 Micro Figures (Original Yoda, R2D2, Luke, Stormtroopers and Mos Eisley characters from the Micro Machines, as well as characters from Naboo Battle) - FREE
• Vintage Darth Vader's TIE Fighter Kenner Toy 1977 - £35
• Star Wars Episode 1 Naboo Starfighter - £5
• Star Wars Phantom Menace Sebulba's Podracer Ship (poor condition) – FREE
• Star Wars Phantom Menace Anakin's Podracer Ship (poor condition) - FREE
• Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones - Anakin Skywalker Speeder - £5
• Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones – Zam Wessel Speeder - £5
• Star Wars Rare Kenner Dewback Figure X2 - £10
• Star Wars 1994 Kenner Jabba the Hutt Figure - £5
• Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones Acklay Figure - £5
• Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace R2-D2 Carryall Playset With Exclusive Destroyer Droid Figure - £5
• STAR WARS : Electronic COMMTALK Reader for figures (including 27 chips from the figures) - £25
• 1994 Kenner Mini Figurines x2 - £2
• Darth Maul's Speed Racer - £1
• Parody Darth Vader Figure and 4 Stormtrooper figures – FREE
• Darth Vader costume and Darth Vader Mask (never used) – FREE
• Star Wars Coins x2 - FREE
• 4 Mini Homographic Figurines (Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Darth Vader and Boba Fett) - FREE

The 128 figures consist of those that came out in the 70s until those that came out following Revenge of the Sith. There is the original 1979 Boba Fett figure which was released before his movie appearance, and two other 1980s figures. There are many figures that were released in the 90s, consisting of the main characters from the original trilogy, as well as a significant number of those from Mos Eisley, Jabba's palace, the Death Star, Tatooine, Hoth, Endor, the bounty hunters and many other background characters from the original films. There is many figures released after the prequels, including droids, clones, the Jedis, Tatooine characters, Naboo characters, the Separatists, the main characters from the prequels and many other minor characters. An anniversary set of figures is also included, including a silver Darth Vader figure, a shiny gold C3PO and others. As well as most types of droids, clones and Stormtroopers, there is also the rare destroyer droid figure, only released with the R2-D2 Carryall Playset. The figures mostly have all their parts, including weapons and scene sets that they came with, but it cannot be guaranteed.

If you would like to enquire about me having a specific figure, please message me, or message me to check the condition of a particular figure, or for any other enquires.

Please note that nothing is still boxed and perfect condition cannot be guaranteed as everything has been played with. However, for the most part, everything is in pretty good looking and as in in useable condition. Please message me for more information about the condition of any particular items. I can also send pictures.

I would prefer not to sell any items separately but please message me if you want to negotiate for only some of the items or for a different price, though based on the quantity and quality of the collection, I think the price is more than fair. The convenience for me of someone buying the whole collection, and understanding they may not want everything in the collection or may sell some of it on, has been reflected in the collection's price, as selling the items separately would at least double the income.

Thanks.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi buddy ,

Probably need to post some pictures , also you may what to separate the vintage from the modern . There is another thread for selling modern Star Wars

Good luck

mumbo

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :roll:

Best sticking with eBay where someone as foolish as you may think this lot is worth something :wink:

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
:lol: :lol: :roll:

Best sticking with eBay where someone as foolish as you may think this lot is worth something :wink:

i have replied with things like this in the past and some of the delecate folk on here have had a big cry! just giving you a heads up before people **** there pants :wink:

maxf

Jedi Master
Doesn't seem too unfair (aside from the use of ultimate ;) ) to me - £1.30 per modern figure and the other bits seem ok too.

It's the jokers who think a potf2 Luke or shirtless klaatu is worth a new bike which kill me.

lejackal

Grand Master
It might be fair but 3 figures and a couple of ships aside its all modern which is precisely the problem this being the vintage sales section.

villain_fan

Youngling
Thank you to those who replied kindly or with advice. I don't quite know how to put an image on this site as it says they're too large, but I can redirect you to - https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/ultimate-star-wars-collection-128-figures-9-vehicles-2-micro-machines-with-figures-and-much-more/1153936445

Additionally, thank you to those who have messaged me but I seem unable to respond as I'm a new member of the website. Please, therefore, post any requests here. For now, however, I won't be selling anything separately.

I apologise for posting in the wrong forum. I understand, now, this is only for products pre-dating the 90s, which only about 6 of my items do. Therefore, if an administrator of the website could move this thread to the appropriate forum, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Daniel1111

Good evening I notice you have Sebulba's podracer
Do you have the figure? which I would like to purchase if possible please
Kind regards Daniel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom