**UPDATE**I am utterly, utterly blown away, 1st post**UPDATE**

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey all.

I have always loved this forum and a lot of the people on it. We all stick together as a 'family' and when times get tough there is always plenty of hands reaching out with comfort and support. This week this has been affirmed with a show of kindness that really did pull at the heart strings and bring a tear to my eye.

With my mum passing I put a thread on here saying thank you to all that had offered support to me and my family over the last 18 months. The messages of condolences and even more support came flooding in which was overwhelming.

Well, a parcel turned up this week and I had no idea what is was. Inside was this:

IMG_2856 (765x1024).jpg

I cant thank all that were involved enough for this. I am very humbled to have friends on here that show such an amazing gesture of generosity and caring.

Whoever you are, THANK YOU!!

**UPDATE** **UPDATE** **UPDATE** **UPDATE**

After the first parcel arriving, I was surprised when I got home today to find a Parcel Force letter on my doorstep. I was racking my brains trying to think if I had bought anything recently that would be coming from the States.

Anyway, I couldn't wait so chucked the kids in the car and went down to my local depot, paid the fees and brought this mysterious package home.

Upon opening I will admit as at the moment I am more emotional than normal, I teared up. I unwrapped the bubble wrap to reveal this:

IMG_2858 (598x800).jpg

A Hungarian Pig Nose Yoda, my one holy grail piece that I was planning on finally splashing out on this year.

To the guys that were involved in this, I am utterly blown away. I was shocked at the surprise Yoda bust turning up but this is just amazing. I cant thank you all enough.

x-pack

Grand Master
One thing i've seen on here time after time, no matter what, is kind gestures. Selfless stuff.

Kindness does make the world just a little bit better :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great stuff and Grant_C are you joking I thought people only left things on top of cars on TV and in films. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom