Urgent advice needed please!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Really chuffed for you Jeremy. It pays off to be nice and word things right. Got to Love the Speeder Bike. :wink:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
It's good news. I have agreed and now received a partial refund of £45 from the seller, meaning the Speeder Bike has now cost me £70, which for one in this condition I am happy to pay, as it genuinely is a great piece, it just wasn't as advertised.

The seller couldn't have been better about the situation. I politely explained the problem, and they apologised immediately, accepting the facts with good grace and offering the partial refund (I had said I would be willing to return it for a full refund, but would also accept a partial, and gave the seller the choice). I genuinely do believe the seller made an honest mistake in the listing and that no deliberate deception was intended, but even so, until you contact a seller in these sort of situations, you never know how they will react. I am very pleased to say that this gentleman could not have been better about the whole thing.

All's well that ends well! :-D

Nice one

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
Just noticed this thread, I bought the exact same item last week (I just posted in latest acquisition) for £68 with box and instructions not as good as this one but with a brand new speeder inside.

So you ended up with a good and fair price it seems. :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mr-Trilogo said:
Just noticed this thread, I bought the exact same item last week (I just posted in latest acquisition) for £68 with box and instructions not as good as this one but with a brand new speeder inside.

So you ended up with a good and fair price it seems. :)
Thanks. Yours looks pretty nice as well, so congratulations.

Since this thread seems to have come alive again in the last 24 hours, I thought perhaps some of you might like to see a better photo of the Speeder Bike:

Bi-Logo SB.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
Really nice piece! Almost makes me want to reopen my Scout/Speeder bike focus, lol. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom