Vectis today

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ouch - I was watching a few of the lower price looking items in tomorrows sale - but I get the feeling they will go for double or more the list price

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
HA - just put list price bids in on the mini-rigs I was looking at for tomorrow and both already have bids well above that already.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm seriously thinking of selling my spare skiff, as the one today did very well without the inserts .

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some good deals today, looks like everyone shot their load yesterday.

Last edited:

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
It` s quite astonishing the difference in price on POTF cards, obviously some were quite rare by the prices.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes a lot of Jedi figures went for reasonable prices IMO. Someone got a great deal on the early bird set, AFA 60. £2.5k with auction fees, that's a deal. I'm still waiting for confirmation of what I've won.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Yes a lot of Jedi figures went for reasonable prices IMO. Someone got a great deal on the early bird set, AFA 60. £2.5k with auction fees, that's a deal. I'm still waiting for confirmation of what I've won.
Is that the going rate these days?

I was the underbidder on one in 2021 which went for £900. That was in far better condition but ungraded.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would say ungraded a year ago is about right even now at £1k plus £250 fees. One thing this auction has really highlighted is the high value stuff is really worth grading if you're selling. Selling an early bird set in high grade but ungraded is crazy. $10,000 plus on Hakes Auctions. I remember an AFA 80 going for around $7000 on Hakes about 4 years ago. @Clarkspie&chips

Last edited:

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Could have picked up some nice esb carded figures later on in the auction but i limited myself to just 1 purchase this month🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom