Vintage Star Wars in the loft - pic heavy!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Hope you're gonna bring them down out of the loft, they'd look great on an open display. Plus it'd be a crime to keep things of such beauty in a box in a loft :D

Darthin

Padawan
Loveliness all round. Feeling warm and fuzzy inside now.
If that at-at is MISB I will throw money at you. In a good way.

M

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thank you all for your great comments.

I had a lot of fun rediscovering my old toys - when I was a kid everything revolved around Star Wars for me and it has been a real joy to see them all again. I didn't open a single item though; took a picture, boxed 'em and moved on as I had such a lot to go through and no real space to do it in. I don't think my parents binned a single thing and combined with the junk that I've accumulated in the last 20 years since I moved out, there was just so much stuff.

Anyway, loft is now half as full as it was and I plan to go back through everything in the coming weeks. From a collectors point of view I wouldn't know if I have any unusual items or interesting variants (other than those highlighted by others in this thread), but if I stumble across anything that looks interesting I'll post more pics!

Cheers!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well, due to impending house move (hopefully, fingers crossed), I've been getting my Star Wars stuff out of the loft and started boxing it up ready to it's new collection room (woo-hoo!). When I rediscovered these around 2 and a half years ago, I didn't have the chance or room to go through things. Well, now I've had a good look at all the vehicles and found I had left figures in some of them - they've been frozen in time like this since I last played with them which I reckon was about 32 years ago.

7A592AC1-B500-4C13-B094-8F72A4DB3F74_zpsjabeyrvl.jpg

F35977AB-5B67-4564-8439-A0791415D03B_zpsfaecvm4g.jpg

D13F436F-A987-49CE-A51D-3EA158AA176D_zpsgxyl95yi.jpg

Sadly my Hoth Stormies have started to turn into pink limbed variants.

67D904DD-1BDC-41FA-B4F8-8C6D20FE7C5B_zpsxpiddso8.jpg

yoda

Sith Lord
:shock: that's mad its like cracking open Ripleys space capsule. That's great you still have them and they are just as you left them all those years ago.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
I'm seriously going to have to find time to fully peruse this site more.
That loft stash is an amazing sight, you have the discipline and resistance of a fully fledged Jedi Master and you're a true hoarder 8)

Quality thread.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wonderful Palitoys in great condition, very envious.
All I found in my loft was a cold water tank. :lol:
"Lucky you are..."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom