Watch all movies

Boune

Hello there,

I myself am a die hard fan of Star Wars. My wife however, hasn't seen a single movie of tv show from it.
Now we are planing on watching all movies and she promised me that, if she likes the movies, she will watch with me all tv shows even Clone Wars, Bad Batch and Star Wars Rebels.
She doesn't even know who is Vader or Kenobi.
In the movie list, I included even the Han Solo movie and Rogue One.
Now I have seen different comments about in what order to watch them.
My mission is to make her a star wars fan as she promised she will not judge the quality or the CGI effects, but will focus on the thematic of Star Wars.
Now I am asking for help of you guys, what order should I start with ?
I was thinking about episode 4, 5 and then 1,2,3 and 6 in the end. Why is that ? So when the final scene of episode 6 appears, she will feel it like i have felt it everytime i have seen it. I might be total wrong with it.
Any comment or suggestion is welcomed.
May the force be with you and my wife to become a Star Wars fan :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
The only one I can't watch is Attack of the Clones and even that has some great moments (mixed in with one of the worst scripts ever written, truly awful acting and horrible overuse of ropey CGI!). I've probably got the timelines mixed up a bit- feel free to correct!

Clone Wars
Bad Batch
Rebels
Andor
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rogue One
The Mandalorian
The Book of Boba Fett

lejackal

Grand Master
The only one I can't watch is Attack of the Clones and even that has some great moments (mixed in with one of the worst scripts ever written, truly awful acting and horrible overuse of ropey CGI!). I've probably got the timelines mixed up a bit- feel free to correct!

Clone Wars
Bad Batch
Rebels
Andor
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rogue One
The Mandalorian
The Book of Boba Fett
Bin off 7, 8 & 9 😁

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah remember this is for his Mrs not his friend who spends £1000's a year on old plastic toys. Just stick with 4, 5 and 6 for now. I think that will be pushing it. 😂

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It's not that I don't like the other films, it's just that we all love Star Wars first and foremost for the first 3 films. If you want someone else to love Star Wars surely the first films are the ones to watch. I mean if your trying to sell Star Wars to someone the worst way to go about it is to show them episode 2 first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom