where can I find Satin Boxershorts ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
okay I know they are not modern today since they are not easy to find. But I have used Satin Boxershorts since the late 90s early 00s. But they are harder and harder to find if I want some new ones. Nearly impossible to find in Denmark and also hard to find in europe. I have found some new ones on the internet i asia but the prices are crazy £20 each etc. etc. I want them with some funny or cool things on them like cartoon stuff or something like that.

Any idea where to buy some for a good price ? and do any of you still use them ?

I was lucky 2 years ago to find about 15 in germany for about 5 euro each on ebay, I think that was a good price but they do not sell them anymore :rolleyes:

Here are a picture of what types I am looking for

01.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Looks like I am the only one on the forum that use vintage boxer shorts 😂

Last night I found a shop in germany who have some but they do not mail to denmark :rolleyes: Are there any forum members from germany who can buy for me ? :unsure:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Looks like I am the only one on the forum that use vintage boxer shorts 😂

Last night I found a shop in germany who have some but they do not mail to denmark :rolleyes: Are there any forum members from germany who can buy for me ? :unsure:
If they mail to the UK, I'll buy them for you.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Also, Amazon UK appear to sell them:

Thanks I have looked and most of them are not the same design and the ones that are is borring, I want some cool or funny ones just like in the old days 😂

I found this star wars boxers with the vintage design I am looking for but he does not mail to denmark and damn he is expensive

I also love this one but they are used, very hard to find new ones with print on them.

0.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks I have looked and most of them are not the same design and the ones that are is borring, I want some cool or funny ones just like in the old days 😂

I found this star wars boxers with the vintage design I am looking for but he does not mail to denmark and damn he is expensive

I also love this one but they are used, very hard to find new ones with print on them.
Have you tried contacting the manufacturers of your old ones directly to ask if they still make what you're looking for? It couldn't hurt, and they might be able to sell you some or even be persuaded to start making some again.

Alternatively, have you actually contacted the German shop yourself? Although their policy is not to ship outside Germany, if you ask them nicely, perhaps they might be willing to? :)

Good luck!

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I bought my last ones from a company on ebay. They do not sell them anymore. But I can try to contact them again. But I fear they will say no.

I contacted the company in germany and they sent me an email about they were sorry but they only mail inside germany. Maybe we have a forum member in germany that can help :unsure:

Or maybe some members know where to buy this boxers in europe for not crazy prices.

I also found this shop in usa, but I still think they are expensive and if I buy then there will also come taxes etc. etc. because it is outside EU :rolleyes:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Have you tried contacting the manufacturers of your old ones directly to ask if they still make what you're looking for? It couldn't hurt, and they might be able to sell you some or even be persuaded to start making some again.

Alternatively, have you actually contacted the German shop yourself? Although their policy is not to ship outside Germany, if you ask them nicely, perhaps they might be willing to? :)

Good luck!

Jeremy
Today I found this site with many more of the boxers I want buy, again they are in australia, it could be cool to find a shop in europe. But prices are much better here. I don't think they mail outside australia, but I will ask them. https://www.bestandless.com.au/mens-boxer-shorts?currentPage=2

They have this one, very cool :cool:

01.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master

Good luck!

Jeremy
I have contacted the seller from ebay where I last bought from. She do not have any of them at the moment. She was not sure about if she would get any in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom