Where would they be now

We were talking about this in work the other day.
What do you think famous people would be doing if they never became famous
Heres a few easy ones
Wayne Rooney- Learning to write his name with a crayon
Jackie Chan- Working in the Golden Dragon chinesse after serving his time as a Nike air max stitcher as a 5 year old
Russel Crow- Serving time at her majisties pleasure camp for beating a Mcdonalds worker to death with a big Mac because he couldnt get a breakfast after 11.35am
Tom Cruise- Rentboy
Russel Brand- Died after coctail of heroin, smack and 4 essex girls. It was the Essex girls that did it, he spent too much time fixing his hair 1 morning and was stabbed with a pair of curling tong. Essex police found him shaved with a bottle of fake tan in his rectum. The girls we arrested when they were found making extentions from his anal hair.
Disclaimer. If any celebrities are reading this, it is purely fiction ( this means MADE UP AND NOT REAL). There is no need to send flowers to Russel Brands family, a sorry youve fallen on hard times note to Jackie or even an I knew it letter to Tom

walkie

Sith Lord
Russel Brand- Died after coctail of heroin, smack and 4 essex girls. It was the Essex girls that did it, he spent too much time fixing his hair 1 morning and was stabbed with a pair of curling tong. Essex police found him shaved with a bottle of fake tan in his rectum. The girls we arrested when they were found making extentions from his anal hair.
Disclaimer. If any celebrities are reading this, it is purely fiction ( this means MADE UP AND NOT REAL). There is no need to send flowers to Russel Brands family, a sorry youve fallen on hard times note to Jackie or even an I knew it letter to Tom

that's a nice thought

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Roy Keane - Prison after being convicted of mass murder
Princess Diana - Still alive
Peter Crouch - A virgin
Jordan - A single mum of seventeen kids, living on a council estate somewhere with the kids latest "dad"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom