You may as well delete it :0(

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Have you checked under UV for possible 'paint strip'? "And you shouldn't discredit an item because you don't know what it is." agreed but something should not be authenticated if they are not 100% sure. I would email him back

indianawars

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
Have you checked under UV for possible 'paint strip'? "And you shouldn't discredit an item because you don't know what it is." agreed but something should not be authenticated if they are not 100% sure. I would email him back

Yes, I did. There were some very small black spots on the back of the left arm which actually wiped off easily after using some medical alcohol and a cotton bud.

If they weren't sure about it, I would rather they had said, "we looked at it, we're not 100% sure about it, so we can't grade it because of that reason." That's something I can live with all day long. I certainly wouldn't think any less of them for saying something like that. I appreciate that they can't be experts at everything, especially when it comes to prototypes. But man, I wish they had just said that instead of saying it's probably been paint stripped. Or even if they said, "We're not sure about this, if you can find us some more proof, and we'll take another look at it."

AllThings80s

Youngling
I'm surprised they missed all those differences between them. Also, I'm surprised they didn't go into any details on how they came to the conclusion that it was paint stripped. I can see your argument. I've used UKG on a handful of occasions, but only ever basic run of the mill stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom