Latest Acquisitions

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
coomber75
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by coomber75 »

Mini99 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:15 pm
coomber75 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:10 pm
had a couple of recent buys stormie run coming on nicely
That’s a great pair...🙄😔
I think thar the POTF Stormtrooper cardback is one of the best in that line.
Nice Top Toys, don’t see many of those these days.
thanks mate, to be fair they were 2 I didn't think I would own!!
theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

coomber75 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:10 pm
had a couple of recent buys stormie run coming on nicely
Wow very nice! Congrats on them.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'
SublevelStudios
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by SublevelStudios »

I've not posted here in what feels like an eternity, although I have been lurking ;)

Doubt I'll ever get a better example of a 30 back Fett than this cardback - and even this cost me an arm and a leg! :D But it's a corker!

I'm now only needing ONE card/re-seal away from completing a full SW and ESB debut run - a 45a Threepio with removable limbs, and I'll settle for a really nice cardback for that one too.
Attachments
DSCN8188.JPG
DSCN8188.JPG (66.64 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe »

SublevelStudios wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:50 am
I've not posted here in what feels like an eternity, although I have been lurking ;)

Doubt I'll ever get a better example of a 30 back Fett than this cardback - and even this cost me an arm and a leg! :D But it's a corker!

I'm now only needing ONE card/re-seal away from completing a full SW and ESB debut run - a 45a Threepio with removable limbs, and I'll settle for a really nice cardback for that one too.
Congratulations, that's a beauty!
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Palifan »

SublevelStudios wrote:

That's an amazing card back Mark, fantastic looking! I did have a sealed cut card Boba Fett that would have resealed a tweet onto that card but unfortunately it's long gone. Maybe finding something similar and using a Top Loader might get you even closer to the complete thing.

Really made up for you though and hopefully you will get that one missing piece soon. Such a great run :D

Ian
Cazza
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Cazza »

Amazing pieces everyone!

@Andy_Preston that Armada display is stunning mate. Really pleased for you- a great nostalgia hit 8)

@SublevelStudios, Mark LOVE the 30bk Fett. Displays beautifully. Takes me back to Christmas 1980 8)
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs
coomber75
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by coomber75 »

SublevelStudios wrote:

stunning mate just stunjing congrats