Latest Acquisitions

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Ruby2511 »

Cazza wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:37 pm
That's a great Christmas haul, Russ! Alas, no SW for me this year, although I did get an NICE Action Force MOC 8)
Cheers Cazza, any pics of the new MOC 👍😁
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
User avatar
StarWarsFan
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by StarWarsFan »

Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:00 pm
Thought I would share these lovely items I received for Christmas 😁

20201226_143136.jpg

This tie fighter from the misses (courtesy of Carl-Darth Vader here on the forum)

20201226_142504.jpg

These 2 droids from my son

20201226_142547.jpg
20201226_142603.jpg
20201226_142758.jpg

These from the misses, really pleased with these and will look ace in my collection.

Anybody else anything to share ?
Nice one Russ :D
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You
User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Ruby2511 »

StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 pm
Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:00 pm
Thought I would share these lovely items I received for Christmas 😁

20201226_143136.jpg

This tie fighter from the misses (courtesy of Carl-Darth Vader here on the forum)

20201226_142504.jpg

These 2 droids from my son

20201226_142547.jpg
20201226_142603.jpg
20201226_142758.jpg

These from the misses, really pleased with these and will look ace in my collection.

Anybody else anything to share ?
Nice one Russ :D
Cheers Steve, you had a good Christmas mate😁👍
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
User avatar
StarWarsFan
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by StarWarsFan »

Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:43 pm
StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 pm
Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:00 pm
Thought I would share these lovely items I received for Christmas 😁

20201226_143136.jpg

This tie fighter from the misses (courtesy of Carl-Darth Vader here on the forum)

20201226_142504.jpg

These 2 droids from my son

20201226_142547.jpg
20201226_142603.jpg
20201226_142758.jpg

These from the misses, really pleased with these and will look ace in my collection.

Anybody else anything to share ?
Nice one Russ :D
Cheers Steve, you had a good Christmas mate😁👍
Hi Russ, yes thanks all things considered drank plenty had a nice meal. Only got the 2021 SW calendar from the sister in law. Has some of the original art work was very nice. How about you how was yours?
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You
User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Ruby2511 »

StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:48 pm
Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:43 pm
StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 pm


Nice one Russ :D
Cheers Steve, you had a good Christmas mate😁👍
Hi Russ, yes thanks all things considered drank plenty had a nice meal. Only got the 2021 SW calendar from the sister in law. Has some of the original art work was very nice. How about you how was yours?
Good thanks, very quiet, back to work tomorrow!! It's been nice to chill for a change, it's been full on at work.
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
User avatar
StarWarsFan
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by StarWarsFan »

Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:06 pm
StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:48 pm
Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:43 pm


Cheers Steve, you had a good Christmas mate😁👍
Hi Russ, yes thanks all things considered drank plenty had a nice meal. Only got the 2021 SW calendar from the sister in law. Has some of the original art work was very nice. How about you how was yours?
Good thanks, very quiet, back to work tomorrow!! It's been nice to chill for a change, it's been full on at work.
Nice one, full on at work, I know what you mean.
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You
Cazza
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4253
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 6:53 pm
Location: Gloucestershire

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Cazza »

Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 pm
Cazza wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:37 pm
That's a great Christmas haul, Russ! Alas, no SW for me this year, although I did get an NICE Action Force MOC 8)
Cheers Cazza, any pics of the new MOC 👍😁
Here you go- Space Pilot. I'm trying to do the same as my SW, but getting every MOC I had as a kid. Only one to go now- Desert Rat, which is impossible to find and is crazy money. Have a cardback, so may so something with that instead ;)
Attachments
20201226_234538.jpg
20201226_234538.jpg (85.26 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Collecting SW since 1980.
Image
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs
User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Ruby2511 »

Cazza wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 am
Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 pm
Cazza wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:37 pm
That's a great Christmas haul, Russ! Alas, no SW for me this year, although I did get an NICE Action Force MOC 8)
Cheers Cazza, any pics of the new MOC 👍😁
Here you go- Space Pilot. I'm trying to do the same as my SW, but getting every MOC I had as a kid. Only one to go now- Desert Rat, which is impossible to find and is crazy money. Have a cardback, so may so something with that instead ;)
Very nice 👍😁
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
User avatar
db94
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by db94 »

Hope you all had a great (and vintage) Christmas
Santa brought me a beautiful boxed Palitoy tauntaun and ESB annual :D
Attachments
IMG_20201227_143221.jpg
IMG_20201227_143221.jpg (135.63 KiB) Viewed 163 times
User avatar
Michael Sith
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 7926
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Location: Up North

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Michael Sith »

Great stuff, the Pali Taun Taun is a great addition, and that annual looks minty, well done mate :D
"What is thy bidding, my master?"
User avatar
db94
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by db94 »

Michael Sith wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:14 pm
Great stuff, the Pali Taun Taun is a great addition, and that annual looks minty, well done mate :D
Cheers bud - so many happy memories of getting my tauntaun back in the day.

Oh and I nearly forgot - got a Yoda puppet for my wife as welll as a modern animatronic Grogu. She loves them both. Amazing to see how much toys have came on in 40 years
Attachments
IMG_20201227_142040.jpg
IMG_20201227_142040.jpg (121.57 KiB) Viewed 161 times
User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Ruby2511 »

db94 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:09 pm
Hope you all had a great (and vintage) Christmas
Santa brought me a beautiful boxed Palitoy tauntaun and ESB annual :D
Lovely presents dude 👍😁
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
User avatar
poncho
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5224
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by poncho »

Seasons greetings new and old members :-)

Not really a purchase but I fixed up beaten broken death squad commander that had its head missing.

Customised it into a garidan the imperial spy.

I fixed the broken torso made a new neck post put on potf2 garindan head, resculpted its belt grafted on a gun holster given it a leg strap and of course made it a vinyl cape and a communicator accessory made by chopping up a nasty repro weapon. Repainted all the black with a nice gloss.

A popular old school custom
Attachments
20201226_145308.jpg
20201226_145308.jpg (24.51 KiB) Viewed 126 times
User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Ruby2511 »

poncho wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:49 am
Seasons greetings new and old members :-)

Not really a purchase but I fixed up beaten broken death squad commander that had its head missing.

Customised it into a garidan the imperial spy.

I fixed the broken torso made a new neck post put on potf2 garindan head, resculpted its belt grafted on a gun holster given it a leg strap and of course made it a vinyl cape and a communicator accessory made by chopping up a nasty repro weapon. Repainted all the black with a nice gloss.

A popular old school custom
That looks amazing dude 😁👍
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
Wreck-It Ralph
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Post by Wreck-It Ralph »

Cazza wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 am
Ruby2511 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 pm
Cazza wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:37 pm
That's a great Christmas haul, Russ! Alas, no SW for me this year, although I did get an NICE Action Force MOC 8)
Cheers Cazza, any pics of the new MOC 👍😁
Here you go- Space Pilot. I'm trying to do the same as my SW, but getting every MOC I had as a kid. Only one to go now- Desert Rat, which is impossible to find and is crazy money. Have a cardback, so may so something with that instead ;)
Nice Christmas Present. I never realised Action Force was Action Man, I don’t remember having them as a kid were they available at the same time as Star Wars?
Because he's holding a thermal detonator!!

Looking to buy Palitoy MOC’s 30,41,45A & 45B both Collections and Individual Pieces.
Post Reply