oh no what have i started

Russ J

Jedi Master
Had a punt on a few loose figures on flea bay last night not thinking I'd win owt but got an email shortly afterwards saying be usual jargon 'congrats etc...' :shock: ......oh ballax :oops: I think I've been hooked in good and proper know :lol: my life as I no it has ended,I'm gonna be permanently skint know :( ....

I take it this hobby takes no prisoners :evil:

yoda

Sith Lord
:) thats what happened me the flood gates just opened. Oh well don't worry about it just don't let the other half see your eBay account :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
And all those new figures which keep appearing are obviously ones you've brought down from the loft! You've simply no idea where all those cardboard boxes and padded envelopes with your name and address on them keep coming from :D

lejackal

Grand Master
"It was only a tenner" or "I got a great deal" will be you're most spoken words from now on :lol:

Russ J

Jedi Master
Sounds like I wasn't the first to go over the edge,and will definetly not be the last person to either :lol: ...i'm in good company :D ..

Ps...The wiffy will never find out how much dosh i throw away on useless childrens toys (this is how she will view it),but I like to see it has a perfectly good honest hobby to enjoy with like minded people :D ....seperate bank accounts and Ebay accounts.....its the future :twisted: :wink:

yoda

Sith Lord
I know I sometimes shudder when I think about some of the bits I bought :roll:
Imagine the other half really found out what we spend :lol: :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
In August 2009 i said to my wife, i'm going to buy a few loose figures for me and some for Leo, our son.
The rest is history. Enjoy the ride dude

itfciain

Grand Master
Jez said:
In August 2009 i said to my wife, i'm going to buy a few loose figures for me and some for Leo, our son.
The rest is history. Enjoy the ride dude

:lol: - I remember you turning up at my door looking for some beaters - now you own a Harbet R2 and a Model Trem (amongst other goodies!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom