Just got back from AFA today

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Rich is referring to losers who think telling people items they are selling have just been graded will help sell their crap. Actually it just proves they bought it with the sole intention of reselling.

itfciain

Grand Master
I am sorry but

"the only way to authenticate an item is through UK Graders and AFA"

Don't you agree Edd

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes, the polythene bag is a cracker. "Ideal for people who like their figures behind so many layers of stuff it may as well be burried in the ****ing ground".

Great price, btw.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
chipsteak said:
Yes, the polythene bag is a cracker. "Ideal for people who like their figures behind so many layers of stuff it may as well be burried in the ****ing ground".

Great price, btw.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
I am sorry but

Don't you agree Edd
:lol: I saw all that play out. If you're suffering from depression facebook really isn't the best place to hang out.

maxf

Jedi Master
peekaygee73 said:
itfciain said:
I am sorry but

Don't you agree Edd
:lol: I saw all that play out. If you're suffering from depression facebook really isn't the best place to hang out.

I missed that one!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
theforceuk said:
'Freshly graded' and 'never removed from polythene bag'.

translation: I bought this toy just to FLIP IT and now you have the privilege of paying DOUBLE what I paid for it!!

Good thing it comes with a polythene bag, to keep the grubby stench of greed off... :D

maxf

Jedi Master
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
theforceuk said:
'Freshly graded' and 'never removed from polythene bag'.

translation: I bought this toy just to FLIP IT and now you have the privilege of paying DOUBLE what I paid for it!!

Good thing it comes with a polythene bag, to keep the grubby stench of greed off... :D

Or 'I overpaid for this and put it on a credit card, being part of the problem the hobby has today; but now I have to repay the debt or have seen something else I cant afford either, but will inflate the price on so I can own it for 2 months before selling it, sale'

indianawars

Sith Lord
I don't judge how people want to collect, but I can only say that you could have twice as much in your collection (in the same condition) ungraded... But if you'd like to pay me a tenner per item, I'll tell you how nice your item is! I do think it's ridiculous that people list loose figure as 85 that were graded 10 years ago when you can clearly see the limbs have now discloured.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
I am sorry but

Don't you agree Edd

That got out of hand quickly :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom