Celebration 2019 is in Chicago.

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
Grant_C
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Celebration 2019 is in Chicago.

Post by Grant_C » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:26 am

Mr-shifter wrote:
Grant_C wrote:Red rocket.

Reporting in.
Done deal?
Yes mate- looking forward to catching up

Plastikheld
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Plastikheld » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 am

A fellow collector, who got tickets for Thursday and Friday now decided not to go at all.
Anyone interested?
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

Hothrebel
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Hothrebel » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:24 pm

Stuart Skinner wrote:Anyone whose at celebration and free Thursday night you’re all welcome to join us, here is a good reason

BDC6BA89-793C-46AD-819E-55BD16777A56.jpeg

That’s enough reason for me :D
Always looking for meccano items

Commander Clint
Regular
Regular

Post by Commander Clint » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Stuart Skinner wrote:
The89thchris wrote:Hey guys, I'm Chris from Canada! I'm going to Chicago with a couple other Canadian collectors.

I was the main interview on episode 50 of the Vintage Rebellion on which I demonstrated my enthusiasm for Kenner Canada Items despite my limited knowledge of the intricate details of their parent company, Irwin Toy. :lol:

If you guys are arranging some kind of meetup, I'd love to check it out. I'll be at the archive party and some other stuff I'm sure. :)
Looking forward to sharing a babycham with you buddy x x
I had to google what a "babycham" was. Sorry Stuart, if that's what your drinking, there's no way your going to qualify for a "Swedish Drinking Team T-shirt"
Beers & Sambuca shots brother. :lol:

Stuart Skinner
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Stuart Skinner » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
Stuart Skinner wrote:
The89thchris wrote:Hey guys, I'm Chris from Canada! I'm going to Chicago with a couple other Canadian collectors.

I was the main interview on episode 50 of the Vintage Rebellion on which I demonstrated my enthusiasm for Kenner Canada Items despite my limited knowledge of the intricate details of their parent company, Irwin Toy. :lol:

If you guys are arranging some kind of meetup, I'd love to check it out. I'll be at the archive party and some other stuff I'm sure. :)
Looking forward to sharing a babycham with you buddy x x
I had to google what a "babycham" was. Sorry Stuart, if that's what your drinking, there's no way your going to qualify for a "Swedish Drinking Team T-shirt"
Beers & Sambuca shots brother. :lol:
Yes Clint YES, and maybe a snowball chaser

Plastikheld
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Plastikheld » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:26 am

So we got this lottery system for the panels. For myself I decided not to queue up for any of the main panels, but this system might be a gamechanger ... might be interested in the EIX panel on friday.

I choose to pick up my badge at the will call ticket counter before the show. To enter the lottery you need to activate your badge which you can join between March 28th and April 3rd. Now I won't get my activation code (printed on the physical badge) by that date.
I asked on RS and IG - got the same answer to use my Confirmation ID on the ticket reciept. But that did not work (tried copy/paste and manual) ... anyone succeeded to activate without having a physical badge? ... pls let me know.
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

Richard_H
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Richard_H » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:38 pm

I believe you’ll be able to do it on the app when it goes live
Co-host, co-creator, director and stud of SW The Vintage Rebellion podcast
https://www.facebook.com/thevintagerebellion

Check out my interview on http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com/co ... ka-cc4rhu/

Grant_C
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Grant_C » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 pm

So you could watch a panel without your mates.....

Surly the best part of the panels is watching your mates light up with excitement

BikerScout74
New User
New User

Post by BikerScout74 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am

I just entered my e-mail address that I used to buy my tickets on the link at the celebration website. I didn't need to activate any badge, physical or otherwise in order to enter the lottery for the main morning panels. Got confirmations that i my entries were registered. Hope this helps.

Plastikheld
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Plastikheld » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:48 am

Scouttroper74 wrote:I just entered my e-mail address that I used to buy my tickets on the link at the celebration website. I didn't need to activate any badge, physical or otherwise in order to enter the lottery for the main morning panels. Got confirmations that i my entries were registered. Hope this helps.
Yeah, I think after they updated the procedure, now everybody was able to enter the lotteries.

palitoyjunky
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by palitoyjunky » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Have a safe trip to Chicago guys, enjoy yourselves and take care :!: Wish I could b going with you.

Stuart you say your going to a Basketball game out there? Is that the Bulls v Knicks Wed?
Looking for mint sealed or unused Palitoy Empire.

TK-7785
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by TK-7785 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Have a great time to all those that are going. I shall be watching the coverage on the YouTube streams.
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

Stuart Skinner
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Stuart Skinner » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:07 pm

palitoyjunky wrote:Have a safe trip to Chicago guys, enjoy yourselves and take care :!: Wish I could b going with you.

Stuart you say your going to a Basketball game out there? Is that the Bulls v Knicks Wed?
Tuesday night, yes mate, last game of the season apparently

palitoyjunky
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by palitoyjunky » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 am

It is indeed mate. Neither team made the playoffs this year. Awesome! I was a massive Bulls fan in the 90s as many were what with MJ etc and the Knicks back in the early 90s were the Bulls biggest rivals. I go to the NBA game every year at the O2 but have never been to a game in the States. Sat in the knicks locker room during a tour of MSG in 99 when I was in New York for The Phantom Menace 8)

Enjoy mate and can’t wait for the nx pod cast :D
Looking for mint sealed or unused Palitoy Empire.

Hothrebel
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Hothrebel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:42 pm

What a show, What a week. Looking forward to the next one !!!!
Always looking for meccano items