How Do You Rank The SW Movies Now?

x-pack

Grand Master
The film that means the most to me is ANH and then ROTJ. Even though everybody knows ESB is the best by far it wasn't a thing when I was really young. Never watched it until the late 80s

Other than that I can't list them because I like or dislike different parts, not entire films. TPM for me has the absolute most dire characters and script, but then it has Darth Maul who is badass. It is too hard to choose.

I had this exact discussion at work about Indiana Jones only this morning. It was agreed that TOD is the worst
..including CS :eek:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
The film that means the most to me is ANH and then ROTJ. Even though everybody knows ESB is the best by far it wasn't a thing when I was really young. Never watched it until the late 80s

Other than that I can't list them because I like or dislike different parts, not entire films. TPM for me has the absolute most dire characters and script, but then it has Darth Maul who is badass. It is too hard to choose.

I had this exact discussion at work about Indiana Jones only this morning. It was agreed that TOD is the worst

No way the Temple of Doom is great! :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
x-pack said:

Bits of it are. The rope bridge scene is iconic. The jumping out of a plane on a raft is ridiculous

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
theforceuk said:
x-pack said:

Bits of it are. The rope bridge scene is iconic. The jumping out of a plane on a raft is ridiculous

Thats the best bit!!!! Was when I was 8 anyway.

UKS

Jedi Knight
1. Star Wars
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. The Phantom Menace
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. Attack of the Clones
7. Rogue One
8. Solo
9. Battle of Endor
10. Caravan of Courage

If I could, I would put all the animated films (including the Great Heep!) inbetween CoC and TFA. Even the Holiday Special is more SW authentic than the sequel trilogy. Basically, here is everything ever made by anyone. Including Robot Monster, (better more realistic villain than the ST!) Plan 9 and The Room.

11. The Force Awakens
12. Ris of Skywalker
13. The Last Jedi - Genuinely the worst film I have ever seen. And I have seen ALL THE STINKERS.

UKS

2stripes

Jedi Master
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Rogue One

The rest I'm not really fussed, they're much of a muchness, happily watch any of them again if someone puts them on but not really bothered. Rogue One is the only film that brought back the thrill of watching the originals as a kid. The Mandalorian too, which appealed more to the adult in me but undeniably excellent.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Rogue One
5. Solo
6. Battle of Endor
7. Caravan of Courage
8. The Phantom Menace
9. Revenge of the Sith
10. Attack of the Clones
11. The Force Awakens
12. Rise of Skywalker
13. The Last Jedi

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
2stripes said:
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Rogue One

The rest I'm not really fussed, they're much of a muchness, happily watch any of them again if someone puts them on but not really bothered. Rogue One is the only film that brought back the thrill of watching the originals as a kid. The Mandalorian too, which appealed more to the adult in me but undeniably excellent.
I agree, the mandalorian was excellent and loved the conclusion in series 2. Looking forward to book of boba fett
Hopefully it will reprise some of the old characters.

AttackofTheClones

Yeah I can totally understand that, I just really enjoy AotC whenever I see it, and to a lesser extent, TPM as well. The Kamino subplot, whilst feeling slightly tacked on at times is very entertaining, and everything from the Battle of Geonosis onwards is great in my opinion.

Scarmanderg955

Youngling
Are we ranking in chronological order or is this a personal favourite ranking order.

For me 1 best to 10 least best

Star Revenge of the Sith (Great Music and fight scene between Obi Wan and Anakin) 1
Star Wars Attack the clones (Jango Fett being cool and seeing the clone army, beautiful visuals)
Star Wars Rogue One
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars Return of the Jedi
Star Wars a New Hope
Star Wars Phantom Menace
Star The Force Awakens
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Star Wars Rise of Skywalker 10

I might need to watch some of these movies again but they all are great and bad in there own way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom