The Bad Batch season 3

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have now seen the first 4 episodes of season 3. I think the series are still very good. The first 4 episodes have been really great.

What do you think ?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah - Good stuff so far. I hope they keep it focused on the main story throughout now - no more random episode of the week stuff.

Gogsfett

Padawan
Yeah really enjoying it. Easy to watch and follow with loads of action, and some interesting characters.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Same high standards of animation and story telling.
Adult enough to keep me coming back each week for each new episode.
I hope it continues.🤞

Pomse2001

Grand Master
2 more great episodes this week. The only thing I miss are sun, most of the episodes in season 3 are all at night or inside dark buildings. Any idea why ? are it cheaper to make dark scenes ? :unsure:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
2 more great episodes this week. The only thing I miss are sun, most of the episodes in season 3 are all at night or inside dark buildings. Any idea why ? are it cheaper to make dark scenes ? :unsure:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Some scenes are so dark it's hard to really see what's going on, and really detracts from the show.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I agree. I'm enjoying the series (I actually think it's the best thing in Disney Star Wars by quite some distance since the disappointment of Mando series 3 and the second half of Ahsoka), but like you, it would be nice to see a few adventures set during the day :)

Last edited:

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I thought some of the episodes towards the end of season 2 were quite dark. I've not got round to watching season 3 just yet, i will prob wait until they're all available...looks like i'll be drawing the curtains again then😀

Pomse2001

Grand Master
finally we got some more light in the last episode. But funny when we get daylight then it is foggy in the episode. It is like they do not want to make episodes with daylight. What do you think ? could it be more expensive or take more time to make daylight ? :unsure: But the episode was still great :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
Loving it. Love how the 4 cartoons (inc. Rebels, Clone Wars, Tales of the Jedi) all tie in in some way.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
finally we got some more light in the last episode. But funny when we get daylight then it is foggy in the episode. It is like they do not want to make episodes with daylight. What do you think ? could it be more expensive or take more time to make daylight ? :unsure: But the episode was still great :)
I think you're exactly right! LOL! It's got to be cheaper if they don't have to animate as much! :ROFLMAO:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So are we getting double episodes each week now? This weeks were OK, really they were just setting the scene for the final four episodes and all the carnage I assume that is to come....

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The last 2 episodes was great, but i think it was a bad plan about surrender and try to find her again

Latest posts

Top Bottom