Poll threads

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
We have decided that due to the volume of Toy Of The Week threads (hundreds) there are too many to put them in Vintage Reference Library as they would take up the majority of the section. So I have created a new sub forum specifically for these posts:

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=32

The mods will start moving all the old TOTW threads to this new forum. It is fine to continue posting the 'current' TOTW thread in this main forum, we will only move them to the new sun forum once they are a few weeks old with no new activity.

Pomse2001 as suggested by a couple of other people, it might be a good idea to start putting the name of the toy in the title going forwards?

I hope this solution works for everyone :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
We have decided that due to the volume of Toy Of The Week threads (hundreds) there are too many to put them in Vintage Reference Library as they would take up the majority of the section. So I have created a new sub forum specifically for these posts:

The mods will start moving all the old TOTW threads to this new forum. It is fine to continue posting the 'current' TOTW thread in this main forum, we will only move them to the new sun forum once they are a few weeks old with no new activity.

@Pomse2001 as suggested by a couple of other people, it might be a good idea to start putting the name of the toy in the title going forwards?

sounds like a good idea edd :D I can begin to change the titles on the older threads to the toy name. But as other members write about the new threads, they like the surprise to see what toy I have choosen this week so I will not change it in the new threads before they are older :D Can we still write in the old threads that you move ? because I have have not had time to write back in all of them or time to share my own items in all of them yet :oops:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:

@Pomse2001 as suggested by a couple of other people, it might be a good idea to start putting the name of the toy in the title going forwards?

Thanks edd_jedi , that sounds like a good solution. Any idea when the new sub forum will be fully operational please? Although it now says on the front page that there are 185 topics and 4535 posts in the 'Toy of the Week' forum, when I click on the forum link I get a message reading:

"You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum.
This category has no forums."

Thanks.

Jeremy

Edit: I see I also have couple of replies to posts from Lars which I cannot read because he has posted them in the new forum (so presumably he has access to it :)), but alas I cannot access the forum to see what they are :-(. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
edd_jedi said:

Thanks @edd_jedi , that sounds like a good solution. Any idea when the new sub forum will be fully operational please? Although it now says on the front page that there are 185 topics and 4535 posts in the 'Toy of the Week' forum, when I click on the forum link I get a message reading:

"You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum.
This category has no forums."

Thanks.

Jeremy

Edit: I see I also have couple of replies to posts from Lars which I cannot read because he has posted them in the new forum (so presumably he has access to it :)), but alas I cannot access the forum to see what they are :-(. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I have the same problem :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom