Sales Threads

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi chaps

Been asked by a few people about my sales threads and assure you that they are coming (I have lots of carded / loose in right now)

Things have been really busy as of late and with eBay both sides of the pond going really well with the display stuff and the acrylics flying out over here then sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. I also don't want to start sales and then not be in a position to ship for 5-7 days

So bare with me - I should have some sort of thread up a the weekend and it will be first look on the forum

Oh - and I currently have some really nice loose figures up on eBay that I am selling on behalf of someone - there are some beauties at very low prices right now - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=131728031107&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&LH_Auction=1&_ssn=iainitfc&_sop=15

Cheers
Iain

yoda

Sith Lord
Ok that's great lain you always have great deals looking forward to having a look and maybe a purchase or 2 :)

Cymonguk

Padawan
I want a Jedi Dengar.

Dengar was the only mailer I ever got. I remember it coming in the post and I was truly amazed by it. Must add him to my want list.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cymonguk said:
I want a Jedi Dengar.

Dengar was the only mailer I ever got. I remember it coming in the post and I was truly amazed by it. Must add him to my want list.

:shock: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Looking forward to the loosies, I expect the usual admin 5 minute PM warning ;) (joke)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom