Boxed Vader Tri-Logo (unpunched)

Gooey

Padawan
Looking for help setting the right price for this one. Comments on condition and what to look for are most welcome too.

boxva1a.jpg
boxva1b.jpg
boxva1c.jpg
boxva1d.jpg
boxva1e.jpg
boxva1f.jpg
boxva1g.jpg
boxva1h.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I am not sure about the value since it has been a long time since I have seen one sold that is not graded. But I have seen one for sale in the same condition for £400 but that one has not sold yet, so I guess the price is to high on that one. Maybe some can get closer to the value :unsure:

Gooey

Padawan
I am not sure about the value since it has been a long time since I have seen one sold that is not graded. But I have seen one for sale in the same condition for £400 but that one has not sold yet, so I guess the price is to high on that one. Maybe some can get closer to the value :unsure:

Would you recommend getting it graded? I've been wondering about the value of grading items myself. As well as which items are worth getting graded. Candidates would be the two Yaks, Imp gunner, this one, the boxed chewie.

lejackal

Grand Master
I dislike grading but realistically that is getting a 70 at best which won't add value

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Would you recommend getting it graded? I've been wondering about the value of grading items myself. As well as which items are worth getting graded. Candidates would be the two Yaks, Imp gunner, this one, the boxed chewie.
I must admit I do not like grading and has never understood it and I would never buy grading. But then again I know many who do not understand why I collect star wars 😂 so I can't help you with that one.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes grading will add no value to that, it would likely score a 50 at best as the bubble is really squashed. It's only worth grading if you'll get a minimum 80. I would have said £150-200 but I'm also not exactly current on pricing!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Condition of the whole thing is important sadly, the value will even be lower if the figure sealed inside the bubble has paint rubs! For top money the card, bubble and figure all need to be near perfect.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom