Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
weasel said:
He COULD have just shown you the proof of postage, that might have been a wee tad simpler! Lol

Ps you could also give him a friendly lesson in basic spelling and grammar by explaining the differences between "There" and "their" along with "your" and "you're". Just a thought! Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: mate, its a joke really.....in just two emails he contradicted himself straight away......
Also the whole "if they were posted on the 1st as you say" is pissing me off...... WTF is he on about, I'm just relaying what he told me...... :roll:

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
aussiejames said:
FFS, not to rub salt into wounds but do NOT pay via gift the first time you deal with someone. Pay the 4% extra to cover your arse.

Beat me to it.

FFS guys a little common sense with new members, you don't know who they are and neither does anyone else on here. Would hand over cash to a stranger on the street who offered you SW stuff!? Would you ****! If you're going to send money to a newbie on here DON'T GIFT IT!!

And 'yes' this guy does look he has a questionable idea on how long is acceptable to post items etc. Maybe best avoided guys!

Hate to rub it in too but we have had this happen on here many times and over and over again it's been said - don't pay unknown members by 'gift'.
On ebay i pay people i don't know by gift from time to time. As long as it's not scary money. Largely because (tho not always) the fact that you know their ebay account and personal details they are not looking to get themselves in bother but signing up here you could be anybody. Google some pictures. Post them here ask for money and scarper. Easy. You could make about a grand in an afternoon and then move on to different forums. The only thing that could stop a scam like that working is if members refuse (politely) to pay somebody they don't know by gift. Instead offer to pay the measly 4% (even of £400 that's just not a lot of money for piece of mind.)
Being trusting is not such a bad thing but unfortunately people are out there to rip people off. Even on this forum.

Now onto more proactive talk. I trust you have his email address since you sent him money via paypal? This can be used to find out his name, facebook account, address and possibly where he works all that info and proper warning posts should be posted on SWCC, TIG and RS. Also, if you can find his ebay account then let the ****ing begin.

Lonebudman

Jedi Knight
Found this:

http://forums.yojoe.com/buy-sell-trade-q/51711-daniel-gray-aka-skyline-aka-ukjoes-co-uk.html

and this:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ukjoes-co-uk/

PGowdy

Grand Master
Lonebudman said:
Found this:

http://forums.yojoe.com/buy-sell-trade-q/51711-daniel-gray-aka-skyline-aka-ukjoes-co-uk.html

and this:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ukjoes-co-uk/

Oh dear. Seems he's been up to these tricks for years.
Pages and pages of feedback like this. I assume he dumped this account and moved onto a fresh one to do it all over again.
Screenshot2013-02-08at214812_zps5acba4f5.png

Screenshot2013-02-08at214853_zpsbd14ecce.png

Screenshot2013-02-08at214926_zps246fa04c.png

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hey Pete....I know I know......were not talking crazy money...thankfully :D It's just the principle I guess. I have his name and email and I'm fairly sure one of the lads on here has Daniels address....he bought stuff on here I think.
Thing is, I'm guessing he has now sent the items due to his taking the moral high ground in his last mail today..... :roll: the whole"call the police...." etc etc...
Don't worry though, if and when they arrive, they will be heading straight back....I wouldn't sleep easy havin' given this gimp a penny...... :x

jackabina

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Named-Star-Wars-May-The-Force-Be-With-You-Quote-Vinyl-Sticker-Decal-Any-Colour-/321053789786?pt=UK_Wallpaper&hash=item4ac04c0e5a

browny

Jedi Master
This Daniel gray chap is a proper bellend,ark at the din giving it all the sarcastic Barry....

Jeff I hope you get your refund/items but don't hold your breath,I will relay this **** to my friends on bftb and hopefully put a stop to his selling on there as well!

Jeff you really need to quit your moaning,moan moan ****ing moan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
browny said:
This Daniel gray chap is a proper bellend,ark at the din giving it all the sarcastic Barry....

Jeff I hope you get your refund/items but don't hold your breath,I will relay this **** to my friends on bftb and hopefully put a stop to his selling on there as well!

Jeff you really need to quit your moaning,moan moan ****ing moan :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here Browny....you sound like my missus there.... :lol:
In all seriousness though, if lads can get the word out on other forums it would be appreciated.....I very rarely post on RS and I'm not a member on any other SW sites......hopefully put an end to this fools dealing.....

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Pete,

I edited one of your previous posts. Unless it's new, as far as i know there is no forum called TID, lol

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
Pete,

I edited one of your previous posts. Unless it's new, as far as i know there is no forum called TID, lol

Yeah it's a new one. You probably just haven't heard of it cos you're not as in touch with the collecting world as me. But yeah, add TIG as well if you like.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
weasel said:
Pete,

Yeah it's a new one. You probably just haven't heard of it cos you're not as in touch with the collecting world as me. But yeah, add TIG as well if you like.
:lol: :lol:

skyline

Padawan
Jeff this is a joke, I have not conned you or anything, you asked when I would post I wrote back and said they would go tomorrow morning, you then write back saying don't post and you want a refund but I didn't read that until after I had posted the following morning as I said I would, this was 7 days ago the time for airmail is 7 to 14 days I know a lot of mail gets there quicker but some does take time, as I stated they have been posted and they will be with you when they get to you, if I could hurry the Royal Mail up I would but like every one knows once it is in there hands I have no control over it.

itfciain

Grand Master
Hey Dan - good to see your response - but I don't think Jeff is the only person waiting for items on here - I know at least one more person is

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom