Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid

itfciain

Grand Master
What a great excuse for missing a birthday - "I asked Skyline to send it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

momike

Jedi Master
PIGCITY said:
Keep it civil and I am sure this will all get sorted out. I got my refund took a little while but it did get sorted in the end.

Looking forward tro everyone getting whats owed so the panic can be over

"Fix up...." didn't know Dizzee Rascal was now into vintage, how very 'street'. :D

I was saying fix up when dizzee was still in nappies.......blood :lol: :lol: :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
What a great excuse for missing a birthday - "I asked Skyline to send it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

jackabina said:
You may get it early for next year!

And that's exactly what i said to him whilst under the impression it was all still real :) and he just continued the joke :lol: :lol:

He hasnt gone underground as a result, his broadband was/is down hence his disappearance :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sorry Mumbo and Skyline...

I have been off-line since Wednesday and was alerted to this in a text from Mumbo.

I didn't get anything for Mumbo for his birthday (because I am jealous of his VSW collection), when he asked it was about the time when the Skyline issues where starting to surface so I told him I had bought him something from Skyline and asked it to be sent straight to Mumbo, it was followed with a Lolling Smilie (whatever the **** a 'Lolling Smilie' is?) so I assumed he realise I was taking the piss... :oops:

Anyway got home from footy this morning and Mumbo sent me a text saying nothing has arrived and he had weighed in on it with Skyline about it... I filled him in and couldn't wait to get on-line to see the fallout.

Sorry guys but absolutely hilarious on all fronts :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I agree it's funny, but an apology to Skyline wouldn't go a miss guys. Having read all this he seems to be slow sending stuff out, but has not really done anything wrong.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Hi Edd, myself and Mumbo have both apologised in this thread...

The basis of the situation came about from Skylines reputation for being slow to post out rather than an attack on his honesty or reputation. I was considering sending him a PM but it would seem a bit 'forced' now.

Hopefully no harm done, well no more than a thread titled 'Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid'. :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I know mate, wasn't really aimed at you, more the other guys laying the boot in. Sometimes people are a bit too quick to get the pitch fork out on here.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sorry Edd, I thought it was aimed at me, the paranoid accidental instigator :lol:

I am just grateful Skyline isn't a female collector, looking at recent events this would have become a real witch-hunt...

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
edd_jedi said:
Having read all this he seems to be slow sending stuff out, but has not really done anything wrong.

:shock: Seriously?

Poor communication and slight warping of the truth when things actually get shipped....that is all. Maybe if he had a teenage intern....................... :lol: ...I know I gotta stop...but I can not help myself.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
I know mate, wasn't really aimed at you, more the other guys laying the boot in. Sometimes people are a bit too quick to get the pitch fork out on here.

This is the second time this exact issue had arisen with this individual so it's hardly "too quick" in fairness

Ok, it's clearly my own stupidity for sending a gift payment without doing a little digging first but this fella has lied, held my money for a month, that's a little more than slow post imo, and as of this morning, I still haven't received my items....sorry if this is the wrong place fir this little rant...... :lol:
I'm not havin' a go at you edd just a little surprised at your position on it..... :?:

plantman

Sith Lord
i was actually hoping this thread would dampen down so that skyline would actually have the nuggets to come back and resolve this issue, i dont think he should be selling anything on here again personally, i will drop him a PM and see if he will respond and get this sorted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom