Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid

skyline

Padawan
Yeah I know exactly who is waiting on items, chiffys & badmotivators boxs was posted in the last few days and I need to send jackabina a refund as soon as I can, I know exactly what I'm doing and I would of been more then happy to work with dublinjeff if he hadnt started sending me abuse calling me a thief and a liar etc, I'm not here to rip any one off but when the past gets dragged up and people start jumping to conclusions and opening up PayPal disputes out of panic does not help and holds other people's packages up, again I have not ripped any one off on here and do not intend to

itfciain

Grand Master
skyline said:
Yeah I know exactly who is waiting on items, chiffys & badmotivators boxs was posted in the last few days and I need to send jackabina a refund as soon as I can, I know exactly what I'm doing and I would of been more then happy to work with dublinjeff if he hadnt started sending me abuse calling me a thief and a liar etc, I'm not here to rip any one off but when the past gets dragged up and people start jumping to conclusions and opening up PayPal disputes out of panic does not help and holds other people's packages up, again I have not ripped any one off on here and do not intend to

You have to see why people are annoyed though - some of these items were paid for over 3 weeks ago - even in your last set of sales on here people were getting upset when packages hadn't arrived. If you want to earn a reputation as a good seller then making people wait 3-4 weeks for items isn't going to do you any favours

Joe

Grand Master
Skyline, could you please resolve the issues you have with the guys on the boards whether it's issuing refunds or just shipping items that are paid for and in the mean time all your FS threads will be locked up till everyone is sorted out.

All updates can be made in this thread please guys. Thanks and I hope this is all done with soon.

Joe

Grand Master
Thank you Skyline, please update this thread when Jackabina has been refunded and whoever is waiting on items in the post can use this thread to let us know when they have received them and are satisfied as well.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
skyline said:
Jeff this is a joke, I have not conned you or anything, you asked when I would post I wrote back and said they would go tomorrow morning, you then write back saying don't post and you want a refund but I didn't read that until after I had posted the following morning as I said I would, this was 7 days ago the time for airmail is 7 to 14 days I know a lot of mail gets there quicker but some does take time, as I stated they have been posted and they will be with you when they get to you, if I could hurry the Royal Mail up I would but like every one knows once it is in there hands I have no control over it.

Technology is a wonderful thing Daniel....I for one could care less what you think of me .....you replied and said "they would go tomorrow morning??"
Here is your exact reply to my initial query about the figures.......
2013-02-09 04.20.03.png

And then my polite request for a refund....which you never saw.....!!

2013-02-09 04.20.27.png

Now you see why I called you a liar.....you come on here again tonight and still can't tell the truth about what has been said etc......FFS.... :roll:

skyline

Padawan
I don't understand why your calling me a liar, I don't deny that conversation happened, I've stated all along that you emailed me and asked if they had been posted I replied going in the next couple of days but I posted the next morning!! Then the next time I checked my pms I find the message asking for a refund but unfortunately I had all ready posted, i honestly don't care what you think of me you insulted me first and therefore I really don't want anything to do with you, if you don't want the figures then post them back as soon as they turn up and I will refund you in full, maybe if you didn't jump in threats first we could of come to a peaceful solution but threatening me and insulting me will get you no where and I'm sure no one else would take that sort of behaviour.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Ps...just for the attention of any MOD's, I can only assume the reference to 'threats' made is in relation to me saying I was going to contact the authorities, Paypal etc....?

"maybe if you didn't jump in threats first"

I just want to clarify no threats were made against anyone..... I don't make a habit of jumping in threats, or puddles :D

Man, is it Saturday already.....

mumbo

Sith Lord
Hi Dan, you can add my name to the list of people waiting on items. My brother jr chubb purchased from you and asked you to post directly to me in Stansted, it was a birthday present that I guess he had purchased in time for it to arrive on my birthday, obviously he hadnt read the previous thread about your selling techniques otherwise he would have steered well clear.

I purchased an item in the last thread and it took over 3 weeks to arrive and if i remember correctly you promised not to let it happen again yet here we are all over again. Then you complain about dragging up the past, well if you are going to continue messing people about then you are going to have to accept that you are a nightmare seller.

I for one will never be buying from you and if you are ever allowed to sell on here again then I will make sure any unsuspecting buyers are made aware of your track record.

skyline

Padawan
mumbo said:
Hi Dan, you can add my name to the list of people waiting on items. My brother jr chubb purchased from you and asked you to post directly to me in Stansted, it was a birthday present that I guess he had purchased in time for it to arrive on my birthday, obviously he hadnt read the previous thread about your selling techniques otherwise he would have steered well clear.

I purchased an item in the last thread and it took over 3 weeks to arrive and if i remember correctly you promised not to let it happen again yet here we are all over again. Then you complain about dragging up the past, well if you are going to continue messing people about then you are going to have to accept that you are a nightmare seller.

I for one will never be buying from you and if you are ever allowed to sell on here again then I will make sure any unsuspecting buyers are made aware of your track record.

I have no idea about this who is jr chubb? I have no messages asking me to post something to Stansted.

mumbo

Sith Lord
skyline said:
mumbo said:

I have no idea about this who is jr chubb? I have no messages asking me to post something to Stansted.

Im just going upon what he has told me, it could be his idea of a sick joke given the problems people have been having with you, im awaiting his response and if he was pulling my leg then i apologise for my mistake......... altho it certainly doesnt change my opinion as stated above.

ODB

Jedi Master
Dublinjeff said:
browny said:
This Daniel gray chap is a proper bellend,ark at the din giving it all the sarcastic Barry....

Jeff I hope you get your refund/items but don't hold your breath,I will relay this **** to my friends on bftb and hopefully put a stop to his selling on there as well!

Jeff you really need to quit your moaning,moan moan ****ing moan :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here Browny....you sound like my missus there.... :lol:
In all seriousness though, if lads can get the word out on other forums it would be appreciated.....I very rarely post on RS and I'm not a member on any other SW sites......hopefully put an end to this fools dealing.....

The Blood for the Baron crew already know about these events. Sadly the same conversation has been had over there too, clearly there are major issues and I don't think that history repeating itself is a coincidence.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Dan, there is a simple solution here.
You say the items have been posted, and that you have the proof of postage.............so show us a picture of postal receipt!

That proves they are en route and WHEN you posted them.

PS excuses like "my cameras broken" or "can't upload pictures at the minute" etc. will do you no favours.

momike

Jedi Master
skyline said:
I don't understand why your calling me a liar, I don't deny that conversation happened, I've stated all along that you emailed me and asked if they had been posted I replied going in the next couple of days but I posted the next morning!! Then the next time I checked my pms I find the message asking for a refund but unfortunately I had all ready posted, i honestly don't care what you think of me you insulted me first and therefore I really don't want anything to do with you, if you don't want the figures then post them back as soon as they turn up and I will refund you in full, maybe if you didn't jump in threats first we could of come to a peaceful solution but threatening me and insulting me will get you no where and I'm sure no one else would take that sort of behaviour.

I am pretty sure that nobody on here would behave how you have in regards to your sales and how you have conducted them! This is a community for collectors not eBay!

Fix up son!

Joe

Grand Master
It's obvious people are upset but please keep the insults out of it for now, Skyline has deals to make good on and the people that are owed items/refunds don't want him buggering off because of name calling.

While he is still available to comment there is a chance things will get sorted out so lets stick to factual updates and not insulting each other until everyone involved is happy with the outcome.

mumbo

Sith Lord
I've just had it confirmed that jr Chubb was in fact joking when he told me that my vintage birthday present was in the post from skyline :lol: which means still no vintage birthday sw :(

My apologies for the mistake :D and I hope all you guys get your issues resolved....

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Keep it civil and I am sure this will all get sorted out. I got my refund took a little while but it did get sorted in the end.

Looking forward tro everyone getting whats owed so the panic can be over

"Fix up...." didn't know Dizzee Rascal was now into vintage, how very 'street'. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom