has rebelscum disappeared up it's own bum?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
The forum used to be:-

http://threads.rebelscum.com

and is now (via a redirect):-

http://forum.rebelscum.com/

and if you follow the link from the rebelscum.com home page

This gives me the following error:-

Oops! Google Chrome could not find forum.rebelscum.com

Try reloading: forum.­rebelscum.­com

Anyone else with problems?

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Where will I go for pointless arguments about the existence or not of various star wars toys?

Help me!

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
(it seems to be back now)

But I'll kick off anyway.

Luke farmboy was a prototype figure that never made it to market. Anyone who says they have a carded Luke farmboy is a liar despite any photographic or testimonial evidence they may have. Any carded figures are fakes made by the best faker in the world to the extent that it would be indistinguishable from the real thing (which doesn't exists of course) and would fool AFA, UKG and the Tooth Fairy.

And rest

Jason

walkie

Sith Lord
Yeah it's being up and down more times then a whore's knickers since last night :(

TC-14

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:

Luke farmboy was a prototype figure that never made it to market. Anyone who says they have a carded Luke farmboy is a liar despite any photographic or testimonial evidence they may have. Any carded figures are fakes made by the best faker in the world to the extent that it would be indistinguishable from the real thing (which doesn't exists of course) and would fool AFA, UKG and the Tooth Fairy.

And rest

Jason
I sense a lot of pent up anger and frustration, Jason :shock: :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Jason...big brother is watching u. You are about to be banned from the home of one sided debates for your
intense hatred and opposing opinion that the world is fake and we are existing in a parallel universe where individuals post huge pictures, fakes are actually bootlegs and everything is off topic in exception to discussing comic books on a vintage star wars thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:

And rest

Jason

:D much Anger

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9690720283/

To keep on topic, and for the benefit of a noob

Luke Farm boy ...this was released as early bird Luke was it not, when you say it was a prototype could you explain for the benefit of a noob who wants to learn, and has never been afraid of asking stupid questions :roll:

And this figure was never released carded :?:

Look forward to a lesson :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
Cc4rhu said:
Todd if you go to a future celebration you must take a dictaphone. :lol:

Not a good idea. I would probably last 30 seconds..then the geek brigade would tear me to shreds. :lol: :lol:

Never mind a dictaphone.....it would be a you tube smash :D

I would pay to watch geeks trying to reason with you Todd :lol: that would be worth it's weight in gold :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
mr_palitoy said:

And rest

Jason

:D much Anger

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9690720283/

To keep on topic, and for the benefit of a noob

Luke Farm boy ...this was released as early bird Luke was it not, when you say it was a prototype could you explain for the benefit of a noob who wants to learn, and has never been afraid of asking stupid questions :roll:

And this figure was never released carded :?:

Look forward to a lesson :D

tooth+fairy.jpg

Tooth fairy says your arguments are invalid.

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom