micro - gone BIG. which would you choose?

micro - gone BIG. which would you choose?

• Bespin World

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Death Star World

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Hoth World

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

poncho

Grand Master
it occured to me today if i had the money i would buy a state of the art 3D printer. like in the film Honey I Blew up the Kid but i would blow up a micro line or this case 3d print a micro collection playset and blow it up to 3 1/4 scale so i could have new vintage diaroma for my beater figures.

so which would you choose?

Regards Chris

Bespin World
header.jpg

Death Star World
header.jpg

Hoth World
header.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
Me - Well i like idea of the ion cannon as you and wampa cave on hoth world but its gotta be Bespin world (for the carbon chamber bit and of course the gantry vader luke fight) :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Although I see the benefits of elements of the other two, Bespin wins it for me as the only Bespin play-set was essentially two sheets of cardboard an it deserved SO MUCH MORE! So Chris, when do you start production and how long for delivery?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Bespin al the way for me and it's probably why the micro set of Bespin World was the first for me to pick up (didn't take me too long though to get the other two worlds as you know how these things go once you start :roll: ).

Ian

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Holy cow fella
I kid you not...
this morning i had a bit of free time, flicked through the channels and Honey I shrunk the kids had just started and i was thinking wouldnt it be great if some of the figures and playsets could be blown up( like the chicken dinner at the end of the movie)

Great minds really do think alike...!!

Robert

Jez

Sith Lord
I made my decision prior to scrolling down. We all seem to love the city in the clouds :D

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Following on from this post, wouldnt it be great if they had a star wars theme park where not only can you walk through the different scenes, they would have rides and live shows and the like...surprised disney doesnt have it in the pipeline...
Rob

walkie

Sith Lord
Looking at those pics the bespin world wouldn't be that hard to model up in 3D. Silly question but does anyone have one spare?

spoons

Grand Master
Bespin World with that carbon freeze chamber - nothing comes close for play features. A great toy

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I posed this same question last year on RS http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1116832

I'd love to do this one day! The Wampa Cave and the Bespin World would be my picks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom