More trouble on Rebelscum then!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
One of Drew's/Glen's latest purchases:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Penthouse-July-2000-The-Art-Of-Eroric-Massage-/370795537012?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D370795537012%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=dDISwXYWgcEHTEpkpFFL0WzyYWY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

lee gray

Sith Lord
The vlix was mine and the chituhr was mine from 2007 that he purchased so they are definitely real.
Thats why I like afa. If a new member joined here with 6 unproduced prototypes, ppl would be suspicious that they were customs but if they were all afa graded then ppl would say sweet collection :) or why did you use shitty afa to encase them lol

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Just out of interest Lee why did you sell them?

I usually get bored very easy so sell and use money for something fresh....as im pretty poor these days in my shitty part time tesco job so cant enjoy buying lots of things like beforr; ) tesco is **** lol

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lee gray said:
The vlix was mine and the chituhr was mine from 2007 that he purchased so they are definitely real.
Thats why I like afa. If a new member joined here with 6 unproduced prototypes, ppl would be suspicious that they were customs but if they were all afa graded then ppl would say sweet collection :) or why did you use shitty afa to encase them lol

They make fake AFA cases and grading labels. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides the amount of Jiz that is on the figures now would make them all sticky........................So I guess a case would make sence. :D

lee gray

Sith Lord
I would have thought there would be plenty of fake afa items by now, surely it cant be that hard to duplicate the label and if u kniw the serial number and item u could fake easy as noone woukd be none the wiser if number matched

Richard_H

Grand Master
lee gray said:
Cc4rhu said:

I usually get bored very easy so sell and use money for something fresh....as im pretty poor these days in my shitty part time tesco job so cant enjoy buying lots of things like beforr; ) tesco is **** lol

But it's a job so :D

Shame that but if you're not enjoying it then it should be passed on.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
lee gray said:
Cc4rhu said:

But it's a job so :D

Shame that but if you're not enjoying it then it should be passed on.
thats what i say on fb i might have a shitty job but atleast i got my dignity (not imperial) :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Nothing for now but I am after a complete bondo.
I noticed recently how much everything has gone up. All disney fault.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom