Mystery of John Kellerman Star Wars Action figures book

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
I also have to agree. I've never had a book I wore out more than the kellerman. It is still the definitive guide to Kenner cardbacks and variations, albeit out of date and lacking some information. I don't think all the information in it IS available elsewhere, and certainly not all in one place. This really is the best book I have ever owned!

Like I said earlier, it is highly frustrating I lose my copy, and when I went to buy another was shocked at the prices and unavailability.

I would like to see someone make the book available on pdf. If John or someone on his behalf could scan it and people could pay to download the pdf, that would be a way forward. Since the new pages WERE created for the 2nd edition, they could be easily added to the pdf. I can't see any other way forward. I believe there is enough demand that quite a lot of people would pay to download a copy legally.

The Kellerman book was a work of genius, those who have used it thoroughly I am sure will agree with me.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
The Todd DeMartino book was also meant to come out years back and supersede Kellerman's but still no sign - now that's a mystery...

That reminds me, I must drop in to RS and make my bi-annual "told you so" post :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
retrotoyinfo said:
I also have to agree. I've never had a book I wore out more than the kellerman.

Were you never a 15 year old boy? I'm sure there were other types of books that got "worn out" ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what you mean!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom