NEW - Cardback collectors thread.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
x-wingMark said:
Thanks Guys

Hopefully someone will have some 45b's spare.

Got a feeling I 've got a couple of 45bs at home, I'm not a cardback collector but you may be interested. I'll PM you later once home form work x x

grinchy

Sith Lord
just won this,65 back han got a bit carried away while bidding but it looks a nice card so thats something figure looks minty to
han_zpsqtinb6zt.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers
I have been going through my cardbacks and have a few doubles, willing to swap these for more jedi cards, you can see what i have on page 2 of this thread
DSCF5149_zps3gmrwzts.jpg

DSCF5146_zpsaxixtofm.jpg

(Han is traded thanks), gammy is 65 as is ree yees, cards have some creasing and edgewere but still display well, i only have the two trilogo cards the anakin is in bad shape but the nikto is ok
I can sell them on but not sure what to ask for them, any pointers would be appreciated
pm me, cheers

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I will be doing a presentation on Cardback Collecting at Farthest From 8 on Sunday 1st March at Fordingbridge Town Hall. Would love to see some cardies (our new nickname?) in the audience! :)

Slide01_zpseqllibg7.jpg

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Here's the presentation I made at FF8 today on cardback collecting. Thanks again, if you see a photo or 2 I have "borrowed":-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5dADO41rXoHLWVkTWVuaWlIcmc/view?usp=sharing

:)

Jason

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm a cardie with no way of getting to FF. Thanks for sharing the presentation, Mr.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
My cardback presentation will be on at C7 after the one on Tonigate:-

More Social Room Panels have been announced!

Friday 12:00 to 1:00
"Tonigate - One Year Later"- Presented by Jason Smith
Come and find out the who, what, where, when & how on the largest fraud in vintage Star Wars action figure collecting history.

Friday 1.30pm to 2.30pm
"Cardback Collecting"- Presented by Jason Smith
Everything you always wanted to know about 30 year old bits of cardboard, but were afraid to ask. A guide to collecting cardbacks from beginners to experts alike.

:)

cheers Jason

tronprogram

Padawan
I also posted this is the New Acquisitions thread but thought I'd also put it here.

I've been collecting cardbacks since last August and have amassed 224 since that time for many different characters but I came across 4 Canadian cardbacks and wanted to share them. Can't say I've seen many of these.

2015-04-18%2010.22.29.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom