Now on YouTube: Plastic Galaxy Documentary

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
If you want to watch it, buy a copy. Its been available for digital download from iTunes for a while so you don't even have to deal with shipping etc. Its £9.99, or 2.5 pints of beer.

Brian put a lot of work into that. If people don't contribute towards the outlay then things like this will never be made again.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Yeah just looks like someone put it up who has nothing to do with the doc itself, can it be reported by us? and for what reason

x-pack

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
x-pack said:
I would be pissed off if it was kept on there after paying for it!

Don't think its been put on there by choice. Someones ripped it and put it up.

Yeh that's what I meant. He wouldn't do that i'm sure.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Unfortunately its on a couple of movie websites i use too with over 15 different site links
http://www.watchfree.to/watch-2a30a9-Plastic-Galaxy-The-Story-of-Star-Wars-Toys-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Frigging peasants - get out a buy a copy!!!!

Same thing happened with Daves Palitoy DVD, zero respect in this hobby for such things anymore which is probably why they will remain private from now on.

elcroz

Padawan
I apologise for publicising that it's on currently on YouTube, and especially now that I know it should not be online to begin with.
In my defence, I don't fully know how YouTube works, as in wether videos are put up with permission or not.
I saw it advertised earlier on my YouTube account under suggestions (the stuff YouTube thinks I would like to watch due to my watch history).

I honestly (hand on heart) bought it on DVD last year, not that it matters now I guess or makes any difference.

Sorry guys, especially to those involved in its production.

So sorry again, I feel like a complete and utter git!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Don't feel bad mate.

You were just posting a link that you thought people would like.

Can guarantee that the heat is for the YouTuber who uploaded it. :wink:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
Don't feel bad mate.

You were just posting a link that you thought people would like.

Can guarantee that the heat is for the YouTuber who uploaded it. :wink:

Exactly, dont think we are having a pop at you :D

elcroz

Padawan
Thank you Lee & Grant... I really appreciate the vote of confidence!
I'd hate to become 'that guy' on this forum - of which I think is truly bloody awesome.

Thanks again (& sorry again).

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Dont worry, unless it was you posting the rip onto YouTube you have done nothing wrong. No one was having a go at you.

If you click on the link and go to YouTube you will notice from the progress bar at the bottom of the page, YouTube have inserted advertising into this rip. That is why they won't immediately take it down. Disgusting.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Don't worry matey, it's not like your the uploader... And like you say, it popped up on your youtube account, so you weren't to know it wasn't authorised!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Unfortunately piracy is something that any musician/programmer/film maker etc these days just has to put up with, there is nothing you can do to stop it in this age where digital duplication is so easy and so low-risk for the perpetrators. All you can do is change your business model - many musicians these days sell via pre-order, so they make their money before anybody gets their product. It will be pirated as soon as it's public, and I'm sure 90% of people here have download MP3s and films etc before.

JFK

Jedi Master
Superb film made ,let's hope it's removed lively ,I got the dvd yonks ago and it's the flashing monkey bit I love the most :lol: Hollywood movies have this trouble so it's a tough ask to get soughted out quickly ,most collectors would have got this dvd already if not do so !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom