SWFUK Secret Santa 2018 Wishlists - Let me know if your gift has arrived

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Christian said:
Many many thanks to Secret Santa for being so generous to Save the Children. It will make a difference.
Merry Christmas all.

Regards
Christian
No unpainted first shot then? Bugger :lol:

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
TrooperWill said:
Hi all, sorry, life got in the way for a few weeks and i forgot... :oops: :oops:

really excited to be taking part in my first xmas secret Santa here!

not to worry, im back on the radar now. whoever is lucky enough to get me has it easy really, im still missing several basic bits for my main run, and as i have started to filter out the rougher figures and replace them with nice examples i have several basic figures i need. should hopefully be an easy one for you!

ok so im looking for these to replace the beater placeholders i have at the moment:
han solo- big or small head if cheap enough to find as both seem to be getting pricier
leia- princess
r2-d2-solid dome
c3-po- fixed limb
c3-po removable limb
sand person
hammerhead
walrus face
red snaggletooth
tie pilot
max rebo band
all last 17, I cheaped out hard buying and trading for my first set so anything would be very appreciated, believe nice anakins and average incomplete ewoks/lukes are well within budget. if not dont worry, im not expecting these. :D

things i dont have:
Vinyl cape jawa, Blue snaggletooth, ewok village, AT-AT chin cannons :wink: :wink: go on, make my xmas! :lol: :wink:
nice complete cap-2
any of the playsets-have none of them
ewok weapons, spears, axe, chirpas club, bows etc, have none.
4-LOM gun
Zuckass Gun
2x Imperial blasters
2x smugglers blasters
lando grey cape
all lightsabers, all colours (life lesson kids, dont buy knackered ones the first time round, i did and they look gash on display)
snowspeeder cannon x1
8x ywing struts and endcaps
3x xwing cannons
2x speederbike flaps
ewok catapult
ewok glider
door, ramp and carb block for slave 1
front gun for INT 4
top fin for ISP 6
all 3 guns for endor forest ranger
jabbas throne, have the slug but not his seat!

or, blow me away with my first MOC, i have none so a torn, folded, faded nikto or klaatu would genuinely be a great present that again i believe should be below budget.

I realise some/all of this is quite hard to find\bit cheeky to ask for, dont worry, im very easy going and would genuinely be thrilled to open an envelope with a few random bits in it. more than happy to have incomplete stuff, my kids play with some of my collection (under very close supervision) so not having a complete play-set/vehicle/figure really doesn't matter to much to me. and please dont go to any trouble or stress, im also happy with haribo if you cant find anything!
PM sent

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
My gift has arrived Santa and its huge! Under the tree ready for the special day, although very hard to resist opening the box! Many thanks.

Mrs upset as nothing else can fit under tree now! :lol:

Anyone know where Jez is? Did someone send you Jez?

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Taffius said:
My gift has arrived Santa and its huge! Under the tree ready for the special day, although very hard to resist opening the box! Many thanks.

:lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Taffius said:

:lol: in fairness he's asked me if I can find a custom creator to make a run of Jez figures, think he wants sailor Jez, Running Jez, bathtime Jez and Small briefs Jez figures if anyone is able to help him out as I've forgotten to ask around

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
SAVORY100 said:
Taffius said:

:lol: in fairness he's asked me if I can find a custom creator to make a run of Jez figures, think he wants sailor Jez, Running Jez, bathtime Jez and Small briefs Jez figures if anyone is able to help him out as I've forgotten to ask around

I'm dreading a 12" Jez! :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Mine arrived today, thanks Santa.
I may inadvertently got myself in trouble though as I might have said, in front of the other half, that this is the most exciting present I'm getting this year :!: :oops: :lol:

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Mine arrived today! Along with a note that made me chuckle and caused my girlfriend to say "bloody hell, it's someone who chats as much nonsensical rubbish as you!"
:D

Very much appreciated anyway SS! Looking forward to opening on Christmas morning!

Taffius

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
I may inadvertently got myself in trouble though as I might have said, in front of the other half, that this is the most exciting present I'm getting this year :!: :oops: :lol:

My better half keeps saying "if you see something whilst out and about, get it for me as stocking fillers". She regrets that a bit now as I there is a spare bedroom full of SW purchases! :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Taffius said:
lejackal said:

My better half keeps saying "if you see something whilst out and about, get it for me as stocking fillers". She regrets that a bit now as I there is a spare bedroom full of SW purchases! :lol:

I've picked up a few 6" black series for her to wrap this year :lol:

I can't actually put put SS under the tree yet as when I did it last year Logan burst into tears as he thought Santa had forgotten him (his gifts don't get brought out until after he's gone to bed Xmas eve)

Taffius

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Taffius said:

I've picked up a few 6" black series for her to wrap this year :lol:

I can't actually put put SS under the tree yet as when I did it last year Logan burst into tears as he thought Santa had forgotten him (his gifts don't get brought out until after he's gone to bed Xmas eve)

Fair play - good assumption by Logan TBH! :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Dear Santa,
I've just collected all of my lovely parcels sent by my friends and family, from the postal service place here in Afghanistan. Hopefully my SS will be able to inform you if one of these lovelies is my SWFUK SS.

Thanks Santa! Merry Christmas

Edited to remove photo :)

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Jez said:
Dear Santa,
I've just collected all of my lovely parcels sent by my friends and family, from the postal service place here in Afghanistan. Hopefully my SS will be able to inform you if one of these lovelies is my SWFUK SS.

Thanks Santa! Merry Christmas
I'm assured it's the fragile one and that it is indeed fragile

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom