The Vintage Rebellion Fanzine

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
naughtyjedi said:
im sending the rest of the ord
ers out now, some went today, rest out tomorrow... apologies if someone gets an extra one

Excellent- thanks Pete! Looking forward to it 8)

Ps- what have you done with that Tusken vid you took of me and my boys at Celebration? Starting to regret doing it... :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Finally found time to sit down and read this. Excellent job all round. I so hope you guys make another one.

:)

Jason

Palifan

Sith Lord
That was a great read so big thanks to all involved. Some very funny parts to it and framed with interesting facts.

Thanks for all your effort guys!

Ian

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Picked it up at Celebration, read it on my flight home and during my vacation with the family.
Good job guys, can't wait for #2 :wink:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
chipsteak said:
Mine hasn't turned up yet. Is there still some to be sent out?

they've all gone out, if anyone hasnt received theirs, let me know.... RM are bound to send some to mordor

there are still copies available

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Definitely got a nostalgic Bantha Tracks vibe while reading mine - any chance you guys would consider making it more like a fan club? Would happily pay an annual fee for 3 issues especially if we got some fan club style gifts every year when we renew - nothing expensive just a pencil,patch or key ring kinda thing.

Please make this happen :D

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
db94 said:
Definitely got a nostalgic Bantha Tracks vibe while reading mine - any chance you guys would consider making it more like a fan club? Would happily pay an annual fee for 3 issues especially if we got some fan club style gifts every year when we renew - nothing expensive just a pencil,patch or key ring kinda thing.

Seconded.
I thought it was really good. Hopefully there will be more.
Good job, lads.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
naughtyjedi said:
chipsteak said:
Mine hasn't turned up yet. Is there still some to be sent out?

they've all gone out, if anyone hasnt received theirs, let me know.... RM are bound to send some to mordor

there are still copies available

It arrived this morning. Thanks guys.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
tobedesu said:
db94 said:

Seconded.
I thought it was really good. Hopefully there will be more.
Good job, lads.

Thirded! I think that's a great idea. Not only would it be possible to get contributions for articles from the Forum and FB group communities but there are enough talented guys here to be able to knock up some cool occasional giveaways such as pins, stickers, patches and trading cards. OK, maybe a little premature with the giveaways but I think this could be achievable on a quarterly basis without to many dramas. I'd certainly pay an annual sub of £20 for an old skool fan-club based on this.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
If anyone does get a second copy, my order form when I clicked 'shipped' crashed... So please pass on to someone, or sell on eBay like people are doing with the posters!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom