The Vintage Rebellion Fanzine

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Arrived yesterday, beautifully packed in limited edition NatWest stationery :D
Read from cover to cover this morning over breakfast, really great pick-up guys, highly recommended purchase!

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've just realised I dreamed about this the other night. I dreamed it arrived and was the size of an encyclopaedia. I didn't understand at the time bit I'm thinking that it was based on the length of the podcasts. :D

I've tried to order it and it doesn't add money for postage and won't complete the order. Hmph. I'll try on a proper computer over the weekend.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I ordered it there for delivery. The system never added any postage costs so I send a couple of quid to the same paypal account.

Richard_H

Grand Master
We didn't want to charge for postage because.... actually I'm not sure but there was a reason. I think it may be because we were worried of pushing the price to nearer £4

Dfran8

Padawan
I can't wait to get mine at CE. I think the right place to enjoy the fanzine is in one of the queues, right Mr. Naughty Jedi? :mrgreen:

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Got mine, a really great job on content and layout. Reminds me of the music zines I used to get in the '90s (but this is more professional and funny).

Can't wait for issue 2!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
You know what, I see a very good point being made here about additional issues... possibly too much work, who knows... BUT. As a companion to the actual podcast it would be awesome to have this each month (or as a quarterly catch-up encompassing 3 months at a time) as a fanzine.

Adding images to the words each month on the LA threads, the interviews and 'product focuses' etc would be great...

I do wonder if anyone really needs part two of Stu's odd bedroom fantasies though.. :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Received and it looks great 8) got something to read before bed but I'll make sure I avoid the back page otherwise I'll be having nightmares.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Mine just showed up yesterday and wanted to say thanks! I wasn't expecting it to arrive so quickly. I've just skimmed it over and it looks like a great fun read! I've just got to get it away from Luke now.

Attachments

• IMG_2542.jpg
    IMG_2542.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 675

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi chaps,

Just wondering if mine had been sent out yet? Ordered on the 9th. I should've picked one up at Celebration, but chose post instead :roll:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
im sending the rest of the orders out now, some went today, rest out tomorrow... apologies if someone gets an extra one

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Been reading it every morning while eating my breakfast. Sets me up for the day... If you can muster 4 a year put me down for a subscription. It's mint!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom