Top 5 TFA Moments

lee gray

Sith Lord
1- Seeing and hearing Phasma walking for the first time
2- kylo turning around to look at finn at the beginning
3- kylo killing han, was a shock
4- kylo getting angry asking the droid took a ship ?
5- bb8

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's interesting to see everyone's differing opinions, I hated a lot of the bits people have in their top 5! Here's mine:

1) The opening crawl (it reads like a Star Wars film unlike the prequel crawls that harp on about politics)
2) Han and Leia's scene, not 100% on the dialogue but just seeing them on screen together again was magic
3) Luke at the end (shame he didn't say anything)
4) Vader's melted helmet (thought that was cool in the trailers too)
5) Desert TIE battle, brilliant action sequence

x-pack

Grand Master
Just picking at random really because I can't remember them all and there are loads of cool bits

. When the stolen Tie blasts out of the Imperial ship. ****ing awesome noise :)

. Rey climbing through the wrecked Star Destroyer. I liked most of her desert scenes including when she's resting next to the At-At

. Ren speaking with the mask on. I though the voice was bang on. Spoiled it for me with the mask off.

. All scenes with the Falcon, particularly when they first steal it ...although I hated the bit where Rey and Fin are congratulating each other. One of few bits I really didn't like.

. X-wings to the rescue. Flying in over the lake ready to attack. Just thinking about it is making me all emotional :D

One MASSIVE thing I hate about the film is Rey. She's a cool character played well and everything ...but she is the spitting image of my ex colleague, a total ****ing lying, vain, vapid, empty headed, arse kissing, false, two faced, useless bitch. Argh! I found myself thinking 'is that actually Katrina. She did do acting in Hollyoaks' :x ...good job i'm not involved in casting really :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
Thought of a few more..

-Chewies reaction to Han's death :( ohhhhh poor Chewie :(
- Kylo Ren deflecting Rey's blaster shots in the forest until he decides he's had just about enough and force holds her arm down so she can't shoot at him!
- Ren dragging the poor officer dude half way across the room straight into a choke hold lol

So many great scenes..I need to see it again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom