Your Top 3 PT (prequel Trilogy) characters

poncho

Grand Master
Tough one

1 senator palpatine - sneaky, well spoken, manipulative)
2 windu - says how it is! Very wise. Imagine if windu got his own spin off series
3 general grevious ( the cough, the yellow eyes, spinning lightsabers)

Notable mention

Kenobi - in the latter films.

Shame quigon didnt get more of run in the PT

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Quinlan Vos (That counts as he is on screen for a few seconds in Mos Espa.......) Coolest Jedi ever....
Obi-Wan
General Grievous

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Darth Maul - The most inspired villain created this side of Darth Vader, with the fighting skills of Bruce Lee. What's not to love?
Obi-Wan Kenobi - An excellent, powerful hero that grows and learns from his mistakes across the trilogy, eventually having to defeat his own apprentice and not shrinking from the task.
Darth Sidious - I know we all knew who he really was when we first saw the prequel trilogy, but imagine if you'd never seen the OT. The arc of the character is excellent, as he hides in plain sight and schemes his way to absolute power. Truly evil, yet brilliant at what he does at the same time.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Obi wan (after the first film)
Anakin, (again, after the first film)
Count Dooku

I've got some love for these films now (not so much PM) and am surprised that Jar Jar does get a mention.

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Maul
Palps
Anakin

That was more tricky than I thought it would be but I just loved Maul back in 1999 and was gutted when they "killed" him off. We went to New York for opening weekend and the American audience cheered when he was chopped in half, meanwhile I was internalising "Nooooooooooooooooo" :LOL: and then.......... it has to be Palps and Anakin because ultimately they are the prequel story really.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Maul
Palps
Anakin

That was more tricky than I thought it would be but I just loved Maul back in 1999 and was gutted when they "killed" him off. We went to New York for opening weekend and the American audience cheered when he was chopped in half, meanwhile I was internalising "Nooooooooooooooooo" :LOL: and then.......... it has to be Palps and Anakin because ultimately they are the prequel story really.
I was there, too! Great atmosphere. Got to see it twice and actually thought it was great at the time...

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
I was there, too! Great atmosphere. Got to see it twice and actually thought it was great at the time...
Good stuff mate, it was a hell of a time - I think I'd definitely over hyped myself in the build up though lol 🤣 🙈 Good times though - did you go to FAO Shwartz ? The whole shop front was fully Episode 1and the store bags were Episode 1 themed - still got a couple in the collection :LOL:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Tough one...

Jar Jar
Sio Bibble
Any battle droid - they are all equally as good

🤪

But seriously

Padme
Palpatine
Maul

DanSolo

Padawan
Qui-Gon (no.1 hands down)
Dooku
Maul

TPM is by far the best prequel film. Go back and watch it. Ignore the jar jar stuff a little bit and enjoy the rest. It's got a start, middle and end. It feels very 'Star Wars' and isn't a complete muddled cheese fest like the two follow ups are. I've got it on VHS, DVD, blu-Ray, Paperback, paperback junior and I've got the full action figure run minus TC-14 😄

Latest posts

Top Bottom