Your Top 3 Characters OT only

poncho

Grand Master
Han Solo - looked cool with a blaster loveable rogue and cheeky.

Chewbacca - great sidekick great noises. A walking carpet just wow!

Yoda - amazing looking character. Amazing puppetry. Wise beyond his years.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yoda - Just because he is the archetypal "Master"
Jabba - again a gangster through and through and totally decadent.
Han - a smuggler and scoundrel at heart, but slowly changes heart as things evolve around him.

Last edited:

sith-smith

Grand Master
For me Luke was always my favourite. Hidden power that he new nothing on and went on a quest/journey to develop it.

That said, Han is far more cool character though, pretty much for the reasons given above.

There are plenty who could go in third place - Leia, Yoda, Vader.

So I don't really know.

Maybe Wicket... 🤔

😁🤪:ROFLMAO:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Han - Just so effortlessly cool
Chewie - Best non-human character and that growl
R2 - Plucky and attitude ridden - what's not to love

poncho

Grand Master
Luke is so whiney he annoys me. Thinks hes the dogs bollocks when hes in rotj. Jabba sees him for what he is even Han thinks he whiney little prick

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Luke - As kids, every boy wanted to be him. He has the quintessential hero's journey, progressing from total novice to expert across the saga.
Han - Has the cool, loveable rogue element missing from Luke, plus more life experience and the healthy slice of cynicism that brings.
Leia - No damsel in distress is she! She kicks ass in her own, intelligent, wise-cracking and believable way. She's completely gorgeous and also kills Jabba the Hutt single-handed to boot!

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Vader
Han
Leia

This was an easy one for me. Vader has always just been the ultimate Star Wars character for me and always will be. The first time we see him on screen is an iconic moment etched into the mind of all of us who were kids back then. Han was just so f'ing cool - when me and my cousin played when we were kids my cousin was always Luke and I was Han lol - my mum made me his waistcoat :LOL: and then Leia cos she's just the glue that holds it all together and she's awesome ❤️

MikaHakkinen

Youngling
R2-D2 - The main hero of the movies. Communicates in bleeps because otherwise he'd wear out the swear filter.
Yoda - Probably the most endearing personality in the galaxy. Doesn't pass on an opportunity to wind Luke up upon his arrival.
Wedge Antilles - The fact he's always at the sharp end of the action must mean he's a great pilot, and doesn't need The Force to be so!

Latest posts

Top Bottom